Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Options
    Imagine how much different things would have been for our emotions if Bauer had scored that goal but there'd been 10 minutes of added time
    We would have lost 3-2
  • Options
    FT 1-1 (1-2 on agg)

See you next season Wednesday.
  • Options
    Bannan on the floor crying?
  • Options
    After the mares they’ve had at Wembley I think I’d start drinking about 4am if I were a mackem, tbf the journey they’ve got they probably do. 
  • Options
    Happy days. Got to feel for the massive though 🤣
  • Options
    Why did they play another 2 mins on top, almost like they REALLY wanted Chef Wendy to get another goal
  • Options
    Wednesday playing Don't Stop Believing over the tannoy post-match as their fans look glum heading towards the exits.

As if their night couldn't get any worse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought Sunderland deserved it over the 2 legs although Bannen was probably the best player on the pitch. They will be delighted they are not playing us and will be favourites against Wycombe but Wembley has not been kind to them in the past.
  • Options
    Can’t wait to see Sunderland bottle it at Wembley again.
  • Options
    Nice one Black Cats.  We will miss our whipping boys though, even though even we were shit enough this season to give you points...
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Sunderland to lose in the playoffs tonight. 1/1

Its like printing money. 
    Congratulations
    I cashed out on 88 mins when the commentator said 10 minutes extra time. Besides the equalising goal was in the 94th minute so pretty sure the bookies would of paid out. 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Why did they play another 2 mins on top, almost like they REALLY wanted Chef Wendy to get another goal
    it took at least that for Sunderland to make a triple substitution
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Stewart said:
    Sunderland to lose in the playoffs tonight. 1/1

Its like printing money. 
    Congratulations
    I cashed out on 88 mins when the commentator said 10 minutes extra time. Besides the equalising goal was in the 94th minute so pretty sure the bookies would of paid out. 
    Yes you're probably right, all the bookies I know love to pay out on losing bets. 
  • Options
    Good. I hope Sheff Weds spend at least as long down in this crappy division as Sheff Utd did .
  • Options
    I was on the phone to my Mum earlier on, and we were talking about the game, so she went on her tablet to check the latest score, just as Sheff Wed scored. I said "oops, looks like we might've just jinxed Sunderland", and she reckoned if anyone did it was whoever was doing the live updates on BBC sport:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy for Sunderland, they deserve some luck. 

Also happy that the massives will spend another year in league one
  • Options
    Hope Sunderland finally get out of League one.....they have done their time now. Good luck at Wembley.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Can’t wait to see Sunderland bottle it at Wembley again.
    They ended their Wembley jinx last year though when they beat Tranmere in the pizza cup. Although there were no fans there to see it.
  • Options
    Wycombe is a ground I’m yet to tick off. 
    Sunderland is a good spot for a weekend away 

not fussed either way 
  • Options
    Good. I hope Sheff Weds spend at least as long down in this crappy division as Sheff Utd did .
    Too right, they spend an extra season in the Championship, thanks to the EFL.
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Hope Sunderland finally get out of League one.....they have done their time now. Good luck at Wembley.

The league one prison. Charlton were on bail in 19/20....but unfortunately got arrested again 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Wycombe is a ground I’m yet to tick off. 
    Sunderland is a good spot for a weekend away 

not fussed either way 
    Adams Park is a lovely ground. I'd like to have the chance to revisit it next year. Forza Sunderland, it's their turn
  • Options

What was behind that tweet?
    is he a secret Palace fan ? 

• Options
    Will defo be rooting for Sunderland in the final 
    But Wembley is a place for winners... 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

What was behind that tweet?
    is he a secret Palace fan ? 

He got absolutely mugged by THD and, unfortunately seriously injured himself at the same time.  The club tweeted a video of it, I don't think they knew how badly he was injured at the time.

I cant find the original tweet.