Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Options
    Be a miracle is no-one manages to get sent off tonight. Pure violence so far
  • Options
    Sunderland keeper I just took 9/2 for a yellow, started time wasting on 11 minutes.
  • Options
    Sunderland keeper I just took 9/2 for a yellow, started time wasting on 11 minutes.
    He's lucky he didn't do a Naby earlier
  • Options
    What's the band set up in the corner for? The Sherlocks???
  • Options
    What's the odds on a red card in the 2nd half ? Few tasty tackles going in so far 
  • Options
    Come on Sunderland, just another half to hold out.
  • Options
    What's the band set up in the corner for? The Sherlocks???
    Daughter has seen them live 7 times she just piped up. They're a low budget Arctic Monkeys from Shef. 
  • Options
    I do love a "Sheringham" corner 
  • Options
    Shows you how shite we are because this has been horrendous standard so far.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Shows you how shite we are because this has been horrendous standard so far.
    That's League One in general... you can have the prettiest tactics in the world but most of the players at this level are naff and will end up doing what they want anyway / try to be good but make a bad mistake and it all unravels.

That's why you get teams making massive jumps up the league between seasons - because the standard is generally dire and there is less separating the good from the bad than you think. There are teams that finished in the bottom half this season that will be around the play-off picture this time next year. With a good summer, we should be one of them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is as dull as the first leg.
    2 poor but solid teams.
    Charlton were poor and not solid.
  • Options
    Blackett-Taylor meandering run around the box I thought a goal was coming for Sunderland. Good save. 
  • Options
    Sunderland’s main goal thread Steward has played all 48 games so far this season, a luxury we’ve not had for ages, makes all the difference. (I know we’re still shite)
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Sheff Wed 1-0 Sunderland (Gregory 74')

1-1 on aggregate
  • Options
    Ugh
  • Options
    Gregory was another of the class of 2021, we could get a whole 11 tbh. 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Wednesday fans doing that phone light thing in the stands

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/93590/what-s-with-the-camera-lights
  • Options
    Wednesday fans doing that phone light thing in the stands
    We're trend setters
  • Options
    Light thing is so tinpot 
    Handy if someone lost their contact lens in that crowd though :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ten minutes added.
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    GOOOAL!

Sheff Wed 1-1 Sunderland (Roberts 90+3')

1-2 on aggregate
  • Options
    And the Sunderland players writr there own legend...

We have done it tel 
  • Options
    Whoopsie daisee Wendy
  • Options
    Get in. Come on the mackems.
  • Options
    Would have preferred Shef Wed to go up, they’re a lot stronger than Sunderland league wise 
  • Options
    Imagine how much different things would have been for our emotions if Bauer had scored that goal but there'd been 10 minutes of added time
  • Options
    That was a real charlton goal Wednesday have just conceded -wing back out of position as the ball is played into the space behind him.