Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Season-ticket holders and half-season ticket holders for the 2019/20 season will be able to watch every remaining Charlton game via Valley Pass.

Any season-ticket holder will have the amount they are owed from games that have been moved behind closed doors, converted into “CAFC Cash” on the Charlton Athletic ticketing system.

The club want to give fans full flexibility on the money owed and fans will be able to choose from various options on how to spend this cash, including access to Valley Pass for the upcoming live games, future ticket purchasing or a refund.

Matchday ticket holders, including away match tickets, will have the same options, however, any game selected for live broadcast by Sky Sports will only be available to season-ticket holders on Valley Pass under EFL regulations.

Full details on how to manage your 'CAFC Cash' will be available on the club’s website from Monday.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ee23b754e25b/season-ticket-holders-receive-live-access-to-watch-every-remaining-game-on-valley-pass

Comments

• Great news.
  • It says we can signup without paying but the only two options I have are to buy a 12 month pass or a 48 hour one... 
  • It says we can signup without paying but the only two options I have are to buy a 12 month pass or a 48 hour one... 
    I have the same problem, I will leave it until Monday. 
  • I clicked on 12 month pass and on next page to the right you have option to register
    You have registered. That’s all you need to do at this stage.

wait for further details next week.
    Click either option & then register for an account.
  • I managed to register ok the other day
  • Cheers all, as mentioned, click one to buy then you can register and not continue to payment 
  • That article reads as if we season ticket holders will be exchanging our "CAFC Cash" (FFS really?!?) for watching streamed matches.
    Valley Pass is how much? £6.50/mth auto repeat or £4 for 48 hours?
    Are we to assume therefore that the VP accounts will be credited with funds from the ticketing database?

Hypothetically only - is it possible for the same User ID to be logged in multiple times simultaneously, e.g. on a pc and an iPad or smart-telly at the same time?

I registered aeons ago hoodwinked by the wonky implication that some material would be available free (!) but ain't ever paid for anything.
  • Sponsored links:

• That article reads as if we season ticket holders will be exchanging our "CAFC Cash" (FFS really?!?) for watching streamed matches.
    Valley Pass is how much? £6.50/mth auto repeat or £4 for 48 hours?
    Are we to assume therefore that the VP accounts will be credited with funds from the ticketing database?

Hypothetically only - is it possible for the same User ID to be logged in multiple times simultaneously, e.g. on a pc and an iPad or smart-telly at the same time?

I registered aeons ago hoodwinked by the wonky implication that some material would be available free (!) but ain't ever paid for anything.
    The cost of VP doesnt include the games tho, so the ticket money thats now "CAFC Cash" will be able to be used on the games which are £10 a game.

Also I don't believe u can watch from multiple devices at once on the same account no
  • Possibly a silly question but do we still get the points on account for watching etc... 
  • Feel free to donate your ‘CAFC Cash’ to me, always fancied a Range Rover!
  • edited June 2020
    I've just logged on and have my CAFC cash. I might make an offer for the club 
    I thought you were joking, but you weren't.
    I've got £62 CAFC cash under my profile when I logged on to the ticket system.
    I think that's rather superb by Charlton and wasn't expecting it.
    £62 for my 4 remaining Upper Cupboard End S/T games, which is correct to the penny.
  • I've just logged on and have my CAFC cash. I might make an offer for the club 
    I thought you were joking, but you weren't.
    I've got £62 CAFC cash under my profile when I logged on to the ticket system.
    I think that's rather superb by Charlton and wasn't expecting it.
    £62 for my 4 remaining Upper Cupboard End S/T games.
    I've got £75 cash but guess that comes down to having a season ticket in a different category compared to you

I guess these matches wont technically be £10 for season ticket holders seeing that the OS says we'll be entitled to all home / away games

Be a bit harsh if I get seven games and you only got six else
  • Read the statement carefully it says ‘

Season-ticket holders and half-season ticket holders for the 2019/20 season will be able to watch every remaining Charlton game via Valley Pass. 

It doesn’t say you will get free access. 

So if the games are £10 presumably you will need £90 ‘Charlton Cash’ to watch the games. 

I doubt many will have that much refunded. I have £35 so suspect I will need to pay £55 to enable me to watch all 9 games.

Happy to be corrected but this is how I read it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Where’s everyone seeing this Charlton balance ?

Has anyone attempted to register for a kid who’s got a season ticket cos he may want to watch on his own iPad rather than my shit laptop and I’m not capable of putting on to our ancient tellys .

Has anyone attempted to register for a kid who’s got a season ticket cos he may want to watch on his own iPad rather than my shit laptop and I’m not capable of putting on to our ancient tellys .
    Its on the ticketing section of the site

Click on your personal details

So if the games are £10 presumably you will need £90 ‘Charlton Cash’ to watch the games. 

I doubt many will have that much refunded. I have £35 so suspect I will need to pay £55 to enable me to watch all 9 games.

That’s exactly how I have read it. Hoping for a couple of games on Sky to save a few quid.

Go onto the ticket office site & login to your account,it should be on there.

That’s exactly how I have read it. Hoping for a couple of games on Sky to save a few quid.

Apparently each club receives their own fans monies on IFollow or their own channels. So if Millwall have 5,000 register to watch the game  Charlton will not get a penny, whereas we would have received over £50k in ticket money. 

One of the reasons I can see the club trying to recoup as much as possible. 

I am not moaning and will be watching all 9 games but I don’t think this is as wonderful as some think.

As I have said happy to be proved wrong. 
  • £37 refund.
  • Don't think they will charge £10 for one match.
  • Don't think they will charge £10 for one match.
    Ifollow have already said its £10 a game so don't see how they can charge less
  • Doesn't say in the article if it includes Hull and Cardiff away tickets.  I have £92 of CAFC cash and my ST averages out at £11 per match, so I'm guessing it must?
  • So are the matches free to watch for season ticket holders or do we have to pay for each match