Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    Sage said:
    I've only got £27 over 65 ambulant disabled north lower. 

So as it's an oldies ticket not an adult I now have to pay extra to watch the remaining games. 

If that's right, that's incredibly unfair and ageist! I would have seen the remaining home games for that £27 and that is exactly what I will expect to happen now.
    Exactly the same for me but as a student. It’s ridiculous the way they’ve done this.

The club has completely messed it up if they do what I think they’re going to. It’s not hard to have free access to remaining home games as a season ticket holder. If you choose not to watch them, you ask for a refund, sorted.

Leeds are allowing all season ticket holders access to all remaining home and away games, a free crowdie, a programme, and a £50 gift hard. That’s how it’s done. Not this nonsense that our club has come up with that is very unfair for a lot of people.
    Well I wrote to the club on Friday as I feared that what you  write is correct, as I myself  also have  £29 , I got a reply informing me that the club will reply within 48 hours, okay it is Sunday, so expect a call Monday. I mentioned both Juniors and seniors, and hopefully the club will make an adjustment so that season ticket holders can see all the home games, regardless of where they sit and what they pay? . I have a sky sports subscription so will get the Millwall, so only a £1 at stake, but that is not the issue. I would happily have paid £10 for the away games. It is about the club offering a fair settlement, so fans can see the  home matches as they stated, or having the cash, or roll over for next season. Does this really cost the club anything? . If the EFL or whoever is demanding £10 a game then  that mitigates the situation. Personally I think the club has cocked up, and will revise there position. We shall see?    
    You got more back than I did. I emailed them and have yet to receive any form of reply. Let’s hope they contact you tomorrow and we all get clear information. Let’s hope the club do the right thing here.

It’s not hard to make things simple really.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I do  not kid myself  Sage, my name counts for FA at the ticket office. In fact as a founding board member of the trust, that dealt with comms...... I would probably  be the last person they would want to reply to. 

• Options
    I do  not kid myself  Sage, my name counts for FA at the ticket office. In fact as a founding board member of the trust, that dealt with comms...... I would probably  be the last person they would want to reply to. 

Either way, I hope you get a reply tomorrow and we all get the news that makes this situation fair for everyone. All that takes is allowing ST holders to watch each home game for free and providing refunds to those who do not want to or cannot watch the games. It really is that simple.
  • Options
    They’ve credited me with £38 on my login, but I cannot purchase the streaming yet, anyone else having similar issue?
  • Options
    They’ve credited me with £38 on my login, but I cannot purchase the streaming yet, anyone else having similar issue?
    Yep. The guidance isn’t up on the site yet. ‘Coming soon’. Not panicking yet, but keen to get it all in place rather than leave it until five to three on Saturday. 
  • Options
    I see some people concerned about family`s with multiple season tickets and the streaming of Charlton games, remember it only takes one season ticket to access the valley pass coverage of Charlton games.
  • Options
    Having the same problems. I'll give it a day and try  again. With IT nothing works first time!
  • Options
    So if you've got £72 in CAFC Cash you get all games

If you've got £27 in CAFC Cash you just get the home games

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ee69fb110682/how-to-prepare-yourself-for-live-streaming-games-on-valley-pass
  • Options
    What a cock up 17th July!!!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I go to buy the stream for the games and I'm met with a blank page... anybody else?
  • Options
    Yet again a message is put out and the most basic bits of info are wrong. July instead of June.
  • Options
    I go to buy the stream for the games and I'm met with a blank page... anybody else?

From 1pm i think it will work going by they said in that update
  • Options

Clearly I didn't read properly... thanks mate.
  • Options

I seem to recall people complaining about Valley Pass and that the audio is a tad behind.

I'm sure I've seen somewhere somebody mentioned about a plug-in for your browser that can correct the issue.

Can anybody recall this and can tell me what the plug-in is? I plan on using google chrome and just want to get all this stuff out of the way so I'm ready to go on Saturday.

• Options

Wednesday morning we can get the Hull game
  • Options

I seem to recall people complaining about Valley Pass and that the audio is a tad behind.

I'm sure I've seen somewhere somebody mentioned about a plug-in for your browser that can correct the issue.

Can anybody recall this and can tell me what the plug-in is? I plan on using google chrome and just want to get all this stuff out of the way so I'm ready to go on Saturday.

To be honest it was only on the odd occasion that I struggled with audio being behind - From memory they were games early in the season and it got quickly sorted

Of course that could be different for other people
  • Options
    What's the chances it could be much slower due to more traffic on the servers 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    So if understood correctly...

9 games left, tenner a game for anyone. £90 if you pay individually match by match OR season ticket holders can buy the lot for £72 (20% reduction) now. The 4 remaining home games for £27 (33% reduction) for season ticket holders.

1/9 games definitely on sky already. Might as well get a now TV day pass on the sky match days and enjoy a 24hrs of sky sports coverage for a tenner!

My intention is to put the cash towards future season ticket payment and pay a tenner a pop for whichever games i fancy and watch (socially distancing) with a group of fellow ST holders over a BBQ. Reduce costs between a group. Can't see much advantage at all in each STr paying for this end of season pass unless you dont have the option to watch games with fellow ST holders and split cost

• Options
    What 2 live games are we being shown on sky?? Millwall and?? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Nicholas said:
    good point, well made. made up the 2nd one it turns out...! Got it in my head the Birmingham game was, thought I read about that. Never know though, schedule not confirmed for latter games I dont think, so another may be moved to Sky
  • Options
    Lol no worries I thought I had missed the news on a second one?
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    good point, well made. made up the 2nd one it turns out...!
    The Leeds game is definitely going to be on sky. Can’t imagine them passing up their possible promotion party. 
  • Options
    Very high 
  • Options
    Yeah thats what I'm most interested in seeing

Bet the previous iFollow viewing figures are no where near the numbers we'll see for games everywhere on Saturday
  • Options

Think it's audio delay. 
  • Options
    If you  have already got Sky then you only have to pay £30 for the home games (3) assuming one of our away games is also shown on Sky then then to watch the other away games will cost £40 A saving of £2 over the Charlton offer. The quality will be better for the Sky, so i think I will take a chance on Sky showing a second game and pass on the Clubs offer. 
  • Options
    I am also concerned as to whether the IFollow platform will be able to cope, guess we will find out at 3pm Saturday. 

Personally, I hope there is a no commentary option. I like to watch without someone telling me what I can See for myself. 
    Don’t get a commentary at the games and I don’t want to hear a biased Hull, Brentford etc fan when we play them. 
  • Options
    I am also concerned as to whether the IFollow platform will be able to cope, guess we will find out at 3pm Saturday. 

Personally, I hope there is a no commentary option. I like to watch without someone telling me what I can See for myself. 
    Don’t get a commentary at the games and I don’t want to hear a biased Hull, Brentford etc fan when we play them. 
    You'll potentially have Terry Smith and Greg Stubley providing commentary, as they were doing the iFollow commentary before

Unless they're not allowed to travel or cant commentate from home 
  • Options

You could always switch the sound off 😁