Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Working out to get my TV safely set up outside and the get my CAFC mates round so we can all watch together. They all have season tickets so 💰 all good.
  • I've got 2 season tickets. Where do I log in to see what I've been credited?😳 Looked on my Valley Pass account and nothing there.🤷🏻‍♂️ Thank you for any help......I'm obviously a div!😂
  • 70 Rentenmarks for me.....
  • They need to respond to requests for the valley pass online.
  • Apologies if it's already been mentioned, but how does this impact those who watch the games from "abroad". Assume those who signed up for the season will continue to have their "abroad" (and definitely not through a VPN) access?
  • £125 CAFC cash for me.

I can confirm this includes the money I had spent on 2 Hull tickets as I have £66 more CAFC cash than the person I also bought a Hull ticket for despite assigning it to them on purchase (tickets were £33 each)
  • Silly question time. 

I have 65 Charlton Pound in my account. If I don’t use them, can I get £65 off next seasons season ticket??
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:
    Just to be clear...

Every season ticket, and half season ticket holder, will be able to watch every Charlton game via ValleyPass. You will not be charged for it.

Season ticket, and half season ticket holders, will be the only people able to watch the game on ValleyPass if the game is selected for Sky Sports.

Non season ticket, and half season ticket holders will have to buy access to watch the remaining games on ValleyPass at £10 each. But will not be able to if selected for Sky Sports, instead of course, only able to watch on Sky Sports.

I hope this clears things up. CAFC Cash is separate, although maybe not explained in a way which it is.

Just to clarify mate...

I'm a half season ticket holder, I have £75 cafc cash balance.

First three games for us are confirmed not on sky. So as a half season holder, I have to pay £10 of my own money x3 for these games... can't use my £75 cafc cash balance?

First bit you mentioned every half season ticket holder can watch on valley pass and not be charged, but then 3rd paragraph you mentioned I'd have to pay £10?

I'm so confused lol

• Sage said:
    Just to be clear...

Every season ticket, and half season ticket holder, will be able to watch every Charlton game via ValleyPass. You will not be charged for it.

Season ticket, and half season ticket holders, will be the only people able to watch the game on ValleyPass if the game is selected for Sky Sports.

Non season ticket, and half season ticket holders will have to buy access to watch the remaining games on ValleyPass at £10 each. But will not be able to if selected for Sky Sports, instead of course, only able to watch on Sky Sports.

I hope this clears things up. CAFC Cash is separate, although maybe not explained in a way which it is.

Just to clarify mate...

I'm a half season ticket holder, I have £75 cafc cash balance.

First three games for us are confirmed not on sky. So as a half season holder, I have to pay £10 of my own money x3 for these games... can't use my £75 cafc cash balance?

First bit you mentioned every half season ticket holder can watch on valley pass and not be charged, but then 3rd paragraph you mentioned I'd have to pay £10?

I'm so confused lol

No, third paragraph says non season ticket and half season ticket holders.

If you have any form of season ticket, you will not have to pay for any of the remaining games.

CAFC cash is separate to the deal that has been agreed with the EFL and allowing ST holders, of all forms, to watch the games for free via each clubs own iFollow, which for us is ValleyPass.
  • Sage said:
    Just to be clear...

I'm not sure that's right?

"The club want to give fans full flexibility on the money owed and fans will be able to choose from various options on how to spend this cash, including access to Valley Pass for the upcoming live games, future ticket purchasing or a refund."

Makes it sound like as a season ticket holder you can only watch the Valley Pass streams by spending your CAFC cash on the streams and as everyone got different amounts that surely means that the money won't necessarily cover all the games?
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5eda647f95129/efl-statement-championship-returns-to-sky-sports

This link explains it all. Specifically the part of, “ The Championship season will resume behind closed doors on June 20 live on Sky Sports, and work has been undertaken to ensure Season Ticket holding supporters are given the opportunity not to miss any of the action, whether the games take place home or away.

Sky Sports will broadcast 30 of the remaining 108 Championship matches alongside exclusively showing the 15 games across all EFL divisions in the Sky Bet Play-Offs. The 30 live League fixtures will also be streamed on a Club’s iFollow (Valley Pass for Charlton) service, where access will be provided for Season Ticket holders.

Supporters should note the following:

• Access to the games will be determined by the Club where the supporter holds a Season Ticket

• Access may be in lieu of a refund or part of a wider package as determined by each individual Club

In addition, the remaining 78 matches will be streamed exclusively live, again with access available to Season Ticket holders as identified above. Non-season Ticket holding supporters will able to purchase these games for the current match price pass of £10. Sky Sports will show the “goals as they go in” from these matches.”

Therefore, the second bullet point in that is CAFC Cash. All ST holders will have the access to ValleyPass to watch the remaining games. Non ST holders will have to pay the price of the pass which is £10.

• edited June 2020

Thanks for the response @Sage

OK, so as a half season ticket holder I've already qualified for the games on valleypass for free (except those on Sky).

I then have £75 cash balance that I can use as either refund or towards purchases next year.

I have just registered for ValleyPass... never had it before. Seems as though I have to wait for an activation email. I guess they'll just marry up my account with the ValleyPass so it knows I am a season ticket holder and don't have to pay.

• Thanks for the response @Sage

OK, so as a half season ticket holder I've already qualified for the games on valleypass for free (except those on Sky).

I then have £75 cash balance that I can use as either refund or towards purchases next year.

That’s exactly my understanding and how it should be.

If it is not correct, I apologise, but I also believe that would be completely wrong and unfair for many.
  • Sage said:
    If I am wrong and you do have to pay £10 for each game, even as a season ticket holder, that is wrong. Especially as for me, I had a student season ticket and therefore have only £29 CAFC Cash. It would cost me an extra £61 to watch the remaining games, or £11 for just the remaining home games.

That is wrong.
    If I have the ability to watch the rest of the games for free but still get a £75 refund.... sounds too good to be true... doesn't it?
  • So if season ticket holders were to pay £10 for each game, personally I would have to pay more for the games at home watching on ValleyPass than what I have already paid if we were able to attend. That is why it would be wrong and unfair 
  • Sponsored links:

• I guess I shouldn’t be surprised but what could have been a great opportunity to build some goodwill, give a sweetener to encourage fans to renew their season ticket if there is a new season by using a credit note towards it rather than the club having to pay over hard cash refunds to them for this season’s remaining games is starting to look like a confusing fck up.

would I have bought a cardboard cut out to sit in my seat ?  - probably. Will I buy one to placed somewhere else in the ground ? - No

Would I have wanted to watch the behind closed doors games - yes. Will I bother now ? - looking very unlikely at the moment.
  • I've got 2 season tickets. Where do I log in to see what I've been credited?😳 Looked on my Valley Pass account and nothing there.🤷🏻‍♂️ Thank you for any help......I'm obviously a div!😂

https://booking.cafc.co.uk/

I signed in here. Clicked my name on the top left and clicked 'Personal Details'.

On that page, you should see your CAFC cash balance mate.

Thank you mate. Just looked and I've got 2 Lower Covered End season tickets. £38 credit? Doesn't sound right to me.🤔
  • edited June 2020
    I've got 2 season tickets. Where do I log in to see what I've been credited?😳 Looked on my Valley Pass account and nothing there.🤷🏻‍♂️ Thank you for any help......I'm obviously a div!😂

I signed in here. Clicked my name on the top left and clicked 'Personal Details'.

Thank you mate. Just looked and I've got 2 Lower Covered End season tickets. £38 credit? Doesn't sound right to me.🤔

I honestly don't know about that side mate, you might have to contact the club regarding the figure.

But if you do have to use your cafc cash to buy games and certain season ticket holders don't have enough cash because their ticket is in a certain section of the ground... then that's completely wrong.

I honestly don't know about that side mate, you might have to contact the club regarding the figure.

But if you do have to use your cafc cash to buy games and certain season ticket holders don't have enough cash because their ticket is in a certain section of the ground... then that's completely wrong.

That’s what I mean, there are far too many problems with this because of different places in the ground and different amounts due to concessions and not all adults.

I have emailed the club and now awaiting a reply. Hopefully we will get some clearer information on this soon.
  • iainment said:
    If there are, say, 4 ST holders in one household do they have to buy extra TVs?
    Charlton will be watching you through the micro camera that is secretly installed into every TV yet no one gets told about

If they see more than one person watching you'll get a Payment request through the post in a few days

Are you sure that the person you bought the 2nd seat for has not got credit?
  • Guys,I am appalling with modern technology,how do I find out how much my wife and I have in our cash account.
  • Guys,I am appalling with modern technology,how do I find out how much my wife and I have in our cash account.
    Select "Tickets" from the top of page menu.
    Select "Buy Tickets" and get login prompt for ticket bookings.
    Log-in and hold cursor over your Name in the top-left corner.
    Select CAFC CASH from te drop down menu