Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Nicholas said:
    So are the matches free to watch for season ticket holders or do we have to pay for each match 
    Guessing you will have to pay out of the money you have received 
  • It better be a fiver a game then otherwise it’s gonna Be more expensive to watch at home On a shit stream then it is to be at the match if your seat in in the lower tier of the covered end. 
  • Nicholas said:
    It better be a fiver a game then otherwise it’s gonna Be more expensive to watch at home On a shit stream then it is to be at the match if your seat in in the lower tier of the covered end. 
    As I said previously Ifollow have said games are £10 for non season ticket holders they may be cheaper for Season ticket holders, I guess we will find out on Monday lol
  • 👍🏻 
  • Nicholas said:
    So are the matches free to watch for season ticket holders or do we have to pay for each match 
    Not sure, the very first statement made it sound like you'd get all home / away games

Now though it sounds like you'll get all home games, the away will depend on how much your season ticket was (based on your seat category) and how much of a refund you've been given

e.g. Someone like Covered End has been given a refund of £62 so guess he'll have to pay for three away games, I've had a refund on £75 so will have to pay for two

Bit frustrating for fans if some have got extra games than others but can see how they're working it
  • I got £38 back for lower tier covered end, if they are charging for just away games then fair enough, but making us pay for home games to watch in doors is wrong in my opinion. Suppose we will find out soon.
  • Nicholas said:
    I got £38 back for lower tier covered end, if they are charging for just away games then fair enough, but making us pay for home games to watch in doors is wrong in my opinion. Suppose we will find out soon.
    Yeah its why I find it questionable if we will have to pay for away games - As on your basis unless they're rounding it up then you'll have to pay £2 for one home game which despite being extremely cheap isnt exactly fair

My other theory is the fact that a normal match day ticket is priced at more than an individual season ticket game so whilst the OS states its £10 for Non-Season Ticket Holders is it actually that "price" for us
  • Nicholas said:
    I got £38 back for lower tier covered end, if they are charging for just away games then fair enough, but making us pay for home games to watch in doors is wrong in my opinion. Suppose we will find out soon.
    Yeah its why I find it questionable if we will have to pay for away games - As on your basis unless they're rounding it up then you'll have to pay £2 for one home game which despite being extremely cheap isnt exactly fair

My other theory is the fact that a normal match day ticket is priced at more than an individual season ticket game so whilst the OS states its £10 for Non-Season Ticket Holders is it actually that "price" for us
    If they were going to give season ticket holders access to all the games I would have thought they would have arranged for the email against the ticket and the sign to give free access ( no computer expert but sure that would be easy to do). But that would have cost them £90 a person They should in my opinion had said you get all four home games or a pro rata refund. 

My guess is they are expecting most to use the cash for the home games which will wipe out most cash balances and then using Any surplus to offset the cost of watching the the away games.

To watch an away game will be a £10 why should a season ticket holder get an Away game for free, especially when Charlton Get that cash. 

I Agree I can see how they have worked it but I would like to think no season ticket holder will e out of pocket for a watching a home game.

guess we will know the full story Monday. 

• edited June 2020
    I can't see this cash? Where is it?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Rob7Lee said:
    Your Personal Details page under the ticketing site
  • Rob7Lee said:
    Got it.....£37 lousy quid!
  • I've got 36 cash in my account but had 2 adult and 2 under 11 lower covered end tickets. Surely should have more than 36?
  • I've got 36 cash in my account but had 2 adult and 2 under 11 lower covered end tickets. Surely should have more than 36?
    Ive got 37, covered end lower, not got anything for my two daughters, but guess that would be under their own accounts (which are non existent!).
  • £94 in mine.
  • Possibly a silly question but do we still get the points on account for watching etc... 
    I wouldn’t worry about having enough points for away games next season. Most “stadiums” in the Southern Counties Combination League Division 6 are actually parks and you can just walk up and watch from pitch side. 
  • Just checked the missus account and she has 38. Not sure why they have worked it out that way? But yeah surely there should be some, albeit a low amount for the kids ones
  • £29 . Lower Covered end Over 65. Is there a  concession for over 65?.  I did not go to any night Home games this year, due to the fiasco of the M20 being closed and diversions, but that has not counted for anything. I accept that as my choice, but I signed up for specific amount of league  home games, not sure I will be able to see these  all the home games unless I pay extra? 
  • My kids have sub £20  :disappointed: won't go far!
  • £62 of Scooby Snacks in my account. Wonder how many ifollow games I’ll get for that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Covered end upper got me £75. Hoping that will be enough for home and aways but I guess we’ll find out Monday. 
  • Wonder how many will sign up?.
  • You shouldn’t have to pay more to watch Valley Pass just because you paid less for your season ticket as it was in a cheaper section of the ground.
  • Ross said:
    You shouldn’t have to pay more to watch Valley Pass just because you paid less for your season ticket as it was in a cheaper section of the ground.
    True
  • I might have missed it but is there any word on refunds for match day tickets? I bought tickets for two games that didn’t happen.

I don’t want a streaming pass, do they refund actual cash yet?
  • iainment said:
    I might have missed it but is there any word on refunds for match day tickets? I bought tickets for two games that didn’t happen.

Will be looked into once the ticket office staff are back to work 
  • £104 in my CAFC cash account !!!
  • iainment said:
    I might have missed it but is there any word on refunds for match day tickets? I bought tickets for two games that didn’t happen.

Will be looked into once the ticket office staff are back to work 
    Yes, I hope so,  I expect to see all the home games as a season ticket holder, I really do not think where you sit , or if you are a junior or senior member that has anything to do with watching the remaining home games. If people want a refund as well, or a credit on there account for future tickets, might be the right thing to do. I will choose the home games for this season, because that is what I signed up for. If the club do not want to allow you to see away games, unless you pay I guess  that is there  choice?. Perhaps they are not allowed to by the EFL or whoever manages this. 
  • edited June 2020
  • iainment said:

Had 2 tickets for QPR.....logged into my account , £48 credited