Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    I am also concerned as to whether the IFollow platform will be able to cope, guess we will find out at 3pm Saturday. 

Personally, I hope there is a no commentary option. I like to watch without someone telling me what I can See for myself. 
    Don’t get a commentary at the games and I don’t want to hear a biased Hull, Brentford etc fan when we play them. 
    volume off? radical I know
  • Options
    I've got the Millwall game on Sky. I think I'll pass on the rest and watch the CL Match Thread instead! 

Keep the £70 CAFC Cash to off-set the increase in Season Ticket price! 
  • Options
    Cant believe they are charging a £1.50 transaction fee on top of the cost of streaming as well.
  • Options
    Just tried to buy the 4 match for £27 & it’s saying out of stock..??
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    You can buy it from Wednesday morning
  • Options
    You can buy it from Wednesday morning
    Ahhh ok,cheers mate,mis-read the instructions then...😏,just fine onto it again now showing no events...🙄
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I can and probably will switch the sound off. I regularly do when watching on Sky but would like to hear the players and get what little atmosphere there is. 

Used to love it on Sky when you had the option for crowd noise only. 
  • Options
    Any other ST holders getting a 'no events found' message when trying to purchase the streaming??
  • Options
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    Juniors have less, can't remember now but about £19.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2020
    I am also concerned as to whether the IFollow platform will be able to cope, guess we will find out at 3pm Saturday. 

Personally, I hope there is a no commentary option. I like to watch without someone telling me what I can See for myself. 
    Don’t get a commentary at the games and I don’t want to hear a biased Hull, Brentford etc fan when we play them. 
    You'll potentially have Terry Smith and Greg Stubley providing commentary, as they were doing the iFollow commentary before

Unless they're not allowed to travel or cant commentate from home 
  • Options

I dunno, someone droning on during the game and saying the bleedin' obvious is exactly what you get at live matches  :D
  • Options
    Will be purchasing the full bundle as I have enough points. I had a ticket for Cardiff, and might have gone to Brum, Brentford and Leeds as well
  • Options

I dunno, someone droning on during the game and saying the bleedin' obvious is exactly what you get at live matches  :D
    Do you sit near me by chance? 😂
  • Options
    Don't understand this, why do I have to pay to watch the games when I have already paid for VP for the season?
  • Options
    Well I tried to buy a 9 match voucher, got to the basket point, selected pay by cafc cash, chose postal delivery as could not proceed further without selecting delivery, got to confirm and saw that the £1.50 handling charge still outstanding. Clicked pay and it went to select payment card , Stopped at that point. this is not what the video showed.
  • Options
    Don't understand this, why do I have to pay to watch the games when I have already paid for VP for the season?
    You get free commentary.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    No season ticket holder should have to fork out a penny extra to watch the home games via Valley Pass. Shameful if they do.
    Your not... Unless you purchased a cheap season ticket (student / concession / u18 / lower north etc) then you'll also have the option of using your refund on away games

Of course there is nothing saying you have to "purchase" the away games that way if you dont want to
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I imagine what you've paid for already is the non video match content so match day commentary, interviews, archive games and behind the scenes stuff etc

That part of ValleyPass is different to the iFollow section despite both being under the one name which is what makes it confusing 

The other reason the iFollow section is different to ValleyPass is because most games are held @ 3pm on a Saturday afternoon in an ordinary season, these games arent available for UK viewers (Unless you use a VPN)

Its only due to these exceptional circumstances that those rules have been relaxed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No season ticket holder should have to fork out a penny extra to watch the home games via Valley Pass. Shameful if they do.
    Your not... 
    Under 18s will apparently have to pay extra.

Seen a few parents already going mad on Twitter about it
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Your not... 

How many of those parents havent got an adult ticket though?

To be fair there will be cases as I know I was one of them when I first got my season ticket in 98-99 (I was 15 when that season started)

Too many people are going mad on twitter over it yet dont appear to have read to actual article
  • Options
    I can’t just buy the 4-home games as a non-season-ticket-holder can I?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Yes... You'll pay £40
  • Options
    Your not... 

How many of those parents havent got an adult ticket though?

To be fair there will be cases as I know I was one of them when I first got my season ticket in 98-99 (I was 15 when that season started)

Too many people are going mad on twitter over it yet dont appear to have read to actual article
    Indeed most families will benefit from this in that they only need to pay once and can then keep the remaining points
  • Options
    Question, can you buy more than one stream per match?

• Options
    To be fair this seems to be a decent way of doing things, although probably would’ve been best to save any announcement until today’s so people weren’t understandably full of questions. 

Sounds like a few season ticket refunds are still less than the £27 being asked, but in most cases I’d think they’d be linked to a full price S/T so as pointed out above as a group they’re better off anyway being able to use that money for next year’s S/T. 

Will personally pick and choose - as suggested it’s almost an absolute certainty the Leeds game will be on Sky, and there could be another depending on how the season progresses. :)
  • Options
    Question, can you buy more than one stream per match?

Not sure... You might be able to login using one set of details on more than one device - Never actually tried it
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Yes... You'll pay £40
    I meant in one transaction apologies