Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

1232425262729»

Comments

• Options
    Had a few minor niggles between the iPad and Apple TV but it may have been Auto Lock issue. Whole game streamed fine. 

Quite liked the commentary and call outs as it look the stress away a bit.
  • Options
    Cheers for all the comments.

Apologies if we overused the shoutouts. It is something that we don’t get a lot of usually during matches and massively underestimated as the game went on.

We’ll definitely keep that in mind and only reply on Twitter for next week but hopefully it didn’t ruin the experience in general.

Any other feedback is always welcomed and we’ll keep trying to do our best to make the experience better.

Greg
    Your level of game analysis has really come on over the last couple of years, Greg. There were a few times you really helped put patterns of play into perspective for me. Nice one 

I'm a regular watcher/listener and wasn't too sure when you started, but fans are in safe hands with you and Terry in this new (hopefully) mini-era

Keep up the good work, mate
  • Options
    First time I have watched a game on Valley Pass as opposed to away games on iFollow. Worked really well with my laptop connected to the TV via HDMI cable.
  • Options
    Sat and watched game with eldest son and said to him this is for radio commentary too so they’ll talk more than normal and I’d like to know what the non visual thought of it cos I was trying to listen to it from their perspective because we’ve got the visual and they’re more important than us imo .
    the shout outs were a bit annoying but if it’s gonna make someone feel good/excited  for a few seconds I can live with that .
    I think without the crowd to give the radio listeners a clue who is attacking or what the result of that attack is the commentary has to be spot on .
    We were both impressed with the knowledge of knowing who the Hull players were but you can bluff that I wouldn’t know if you’d got em wrong ! 
    Were you in the ground for the match cos camera seemed too far away at first .
    I’ve listened in the past and thought the bias towards us too much but yesterday was spot on and I liked the fact you’re saying we got away with this or that and being totally honest , so fair play to you both 8/10 .

Also I saw Weegie mentioned it elsewhere that no Crowd sound was ok cos it was a Charlton game but I’ve hated it on other games I’ve watched and always put the crowd sound on if possible but I’m standing up sitting down swearing at The computer and having heart attacks during our match so the same as Weegie wasn’t bothered at all by the lack of atmosphere (that used to be normal for Charlton away games , sly dig for the sensitive amongst you ) 
  • Options
    First time I have watched a game on Valley Pass as opposed to away games on iFollow. Worked really well with my laptop connected to the TV via HDMI cable.
    Exactly the same, I honestly thought it would be a disaster but credit where it’s due because it went well (Charlton winning helped!).
  • Options
    No issues my end, picture good, very impressed. If only the guys could cut out the bloody shout outs, did my noggin in.

Fair play to the boys for holding their hands up re: the shout outs. 
    To be fair, the explanation makes sense and you can see how they might’ve been caught off guard last week.
    Good work chaps.
  • Options
    Is this what people will be using tonight, quality okay - or would lufc be better - or reddit streaming etc?

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Salad said:
    Is this what people will be using tonight, quality okay - or would lufc be better - or reddit streaming etc?

The quality is pretty good tbf. The standard of football leaves a little bit to be desired. 
  • Options
    absolutely nothing wrong with the quality of the stream, been very impressed 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The stream is fine, had no buffering problems at all

The picture quality isn't HD, but that's only noticeable as I Chromecast it to my main TV