Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oasis reunion?

Comments

• back end of September could be dicey with weather 
  • Close the roof? Would be much better anyway
  • edited September 4
    Please enlighten me as to how the ge them to people who missed out ? I.was literally adding stuff to my basket as they all disappeared.
    I don’t believe the roof actually closes fully.
    Doesn't actually close much at all. If you have standing tickets and even some in level 1 you will absolutely get wet if it rains.
  • This whole thread is fucking hysterical. It is truly the end times.
  • Sponsored links:

The rain will wash off the chucked piss so will be a bonus.
  • Surely the people who missed out in the first presale ballot will get first chance?
  • Was all in trying to get tickets first time round but the shine has worn off a bit if I’m honest 
  • I wonder if Charlton might benefit from dynamic surge pricing? Linked to demand ?

Could be for tickets, pints at half time, pies etc
  • This whole thread is fucking hysterical. It is truly the end times.
    It really isn't.
    It's a thread about trying to buy tickets, which has zero to do with Armageddon it.
    Exactly. That was a Def Leppard song for starters.
  • Pair of absolute tossers
  • Prior meetings between promoters, Ticketmaster and the band's management "resulted in a positive ticket sale strategy", which would have been a fair experience for fans, they said - including dynamic ticketing "to help keep general ticket prices down as well as reduce touting".

What utter bollox! At least they admit to agreeing on 'dynamic ticketing'. 

Nice of them to 'make amends' by allowing people to attempt to buy more over-priced tickets  :D
  • These will probably go back to normal pricing like the ballot did last week.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 5
    Interested to see how the 'invitation ballot process' will work

• boggzy said:
    Prior meetings between promoters, Ticketmaster and the band's management "resulted in a positive ticket sale strategy", which would have been a fair experience for fans, they said - including dynamic ticketing "to help keep general ticket prices down as well as reduce touting".

Nice of them to 'make amends' by allowing people to attempt to buy more over-priced tickets  :D
    Yes, the reality is that dynamic pricing may keep the touts away, but instead of them making the money it goes to ticket master and the band instead. 

It makes no difference to the paying fan either way.
  • Interested to see how the 'invitation ballot process will work'

Id have thought offered to those that missed the ballot last week, evereyones dog will be trying otherwise now theyve seen the resale prices..pretty slim chances whatever method they use.
  • boggzy said:
    Prior meetings between promoters, Ticketmaster and the band's management "resulted in a positive ticket sale strategy", which would have been a fair experience for fans, they said - including dynamic ticketing "to help keep general ticket prices down as well as reduce touting".

It’s almost like all parties are owned by the same parent company…..
  • UK competition regulator launches investigation into Oasis ticket sales, including how "dynamic pricing" was used.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cvg3l5j8r8lo
  • robroy said:
    Apparently there was 10 million people trying to get tickets on Saturday, crazy! 

Good luck to all those trying for these extra dates.

Also not sure why the haters are evening clicking on the thread to then post negative shite. 
    I very seriously doubt that that will translate as 10 million people wanting to go. I've no doubt at all though that there would have been ten million login's to their system using different machines and/or accounts or people trying several times fearing that they may have been logged out.

It's not for me, but good luck to everyone who wants to go.
  • boggzy said:

In a statement issued to PA Media, the band said: "It needs to be made clear that Oasis leave decisions on ticketing and pricing entirely to their promoters and management."

They added they had "at no time had any awareness that dynamic pricing was going to be used" in the sale of tickets for the initial dates.

• boggzy said:

In a statement issued to PA Media, the band said: "It needs to be made clear that Oasis leave decisions on ticketing and pricing entirely to their promoters and management."

They added they had "at no time had any awareness that dynamic pricing was going to be used" in the sale of tickets for the initial dates.

‘It needs to be made clear at no time have Oasis instructed their promoters and management to refund the difference’ 😉😆😉😆 
  • boggzy said:

It’s almost like all parties are owned by the same parent company…..
    Oh behave! That would NEVER be allowed. No Siree. 

I mean it's obvious really. You "keep general ticket prices down and reduce touting" but charging a shit ton of money up front, clearly.

But it's not my issue, because I just sell the ttickets. And there is no connection between me and the person or entity who took such a cunty decision.

I mean, why not just whack them up for 300 sheets a pop and have done with it? Why the subterfuge and deceit?