Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oasis reunion?

All the twitter accounts of Liam, Noel and Oasis have posted that an announcement will take place on Tuesday at 8am. 

Rumours are swirling that this will be a full reunion with gigs happening in Manchester and London. 

Is it happening? 

Comments

• Wouldn't be surprised at seeing this being part of a Riyad Season show, backed by the Saudis
  • Surely this is it. Otherwise at the very least Liam and Noel have reconnected and are celebrating by shit housing the music world!
  • All the twitter accounts of Liam, Noel and Oasis have posted that an announcement will take place on Tuesday at 8am. 

Rumours are swirling that this will be a full reunion with gigs happening in Manchester and London. 

Is it happening? 
    Rumours they'll headline Glastonbury and also do gigs in Europe too.

You would think that if they're going to the trouble of reuniting, then they'll want to do more than just the UK as surely the whole point of it is to make money. The story is that Noel has come round to the idea of a reunion since losing 20m in his divorce last year.
  • Yep undoubtedly to pay for Noel’s latest divorce

No doubt I’ll be there though although to be honest I’ve quite enjoyed getting an Oasis gig by seeing both of them live minus the pricks that will inevitably turn out for these gigs

Was at Heaton Park to see The Roses first gigs back and it was proper carnage,  expect exactly the same for these gigs, or maybe im just getting old…
  • Lineup wise I get the feeling it’ll be the last one of Noel, Liam, Gem, Andy and Chris Sharrock with Bonehead as well. 

Would love it to be the Morning Glory one as that was really the main one but don’t think Guigs would be up for it and not sure what Alan’s relationship is like with Noel. 
  • If they are playing Wembley for 10 days or whatever it is you have to fancy your chances a bit

But Viagogo share price is likely to go up soon 
  • Frankly, it will be such an arse trying to get tickets I won't bother, plus there will be some right idiots there.

I'd make the effort for the Jam, but sadly that will definitely never happened.
    Definitely maybe? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Ticket prices for this are going to be insane.
  • Frankly, it will be such an arse trying to get tickets I won't bother, plus there will be some right idiots there.

Agree re The Jam just have to make do with From The Jam even though Bruce wasn't playing the last time I saw them (end of June 24). Bruce has just had a knee replacement, and so hopefully will be back soon.

Agree re The Jam just have to make do with From The Jam even though Bruce wasn't playing the last time I saw them (end of June 24). Bruce has just had a knee replacement, and so hopefully will be back soon.
    Yeah I'm going to see them at Hammersmith in December for the Sound Affects tour.
  • According to LBC this morning it is definitely happening.

They reckon they can make 40 million pounds out of it, and considering one of the brothers is getting divorced and thats going to cost hom 50 million pounds.
  • Trying to get tickets will be an absolute shitshow. Can’t think off anything in the online booking era that will have seen such demand in the UK
    Getting Taylor Swift tickets wasn’t a walk in the park. Agree though, it will be a nightmare. Not sure I could put up with the bellends that are likely to make up a large part of the crowd. I last saw them at Finsbury Park in 02 and was hard work 
  • please ...NO !!
  • Trying to get tickets will be an absolute shitshow. Can’t think off anything in the online booking era that will have seen such demand in the UK
    Getting Taylor Swift tickets wasn’t a walk in the park. Agree though, it will be a nightmare. Not sure I could put up with the bellends that are likely to make up a large part of the crowd. I last saw them at Finsbury Park in 02 and was hard work 
    Only saw them once....Singapore 09 no bell ends there.
  • Scoham said:

Top middle looks like a Bo-Selecta character 
  • Sponsored links:

• I’d love to go but the idea of standing there for hours on end doesn’t appeal to me because of my health issues. My sons have never been to a concert before and I’d love to take them. 
  • Reckon it's been planned for years. Hang it out, hang it out, build it up, build it up, then bosh, another mahoosive payout.

Fair play
  • Unless you get tickets for a wheelchair space you will see jack shit as everyone will be standing. Also from orevious experience wear a raincoat and plastic trousers as nearly all the tools chuck full pints of beer about the crowd all the gig. Must get a second mortgage some of em.
  • Gribbo said:
    Reckon it's been planned for years. Hang it out, hang it out, build it up, build it up, then bosh, another mahoosive payout.

Fair play
    Said that this morning, a 15 year publicity stunt.
    my 11 year old surprised me the other week by telling me he likes oasis (phew, real musicians) he will be bang on me for tickets if it happens 
  • They are in it for the money and frankly likely laughing at the ‘fans’ who are foolish enough to pay silly sums to see them. 
  • seth plum said:
    Oasis seems to appeal to loads of people, but I have never liked their singing voices myself.

Agreed. Think Liam sounds like an angle grinder cutting through sheet steel. 
  • They are in it for the money and frankly likely laughing at the ‘fans’ who are foolish enough to pay silly sums to see them. 
    I agree.
    It's a bit like those foolish Charlton "fans" who've had to put up with shit for years and are foolish enough to pay silly sums to see them.  ;)
  • Off_it said:
    Well this is a proper miserable thread, isnt it. 

Going by the reaction here they will be lucky to sell out Wembley once. We shall see.
    Of course it will sell out. The bots will ensure that