Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oasis reunion?

1151617181921»

Comments

• By 9pm tonight 
  • Oh fantastic, the first general sale was on when i was on the plane to Vietnam 2 weeks ago, i bought plane wifi to try and get ticketmaster to work, no success. Sounds like codes come out and maybe using codes happens while we are on the flight back. Didn't wanna go anyway
  • I would say codes tonight and on sale tomorrow at 9am. 
  • Oh fantastic, the first general sale was on when i was on the plane to Vietnam 2 weeks ago, i bought plane wifi to try and get ticketmaster to work, no success. Sounds like codes come out and maybe using codes happens while we are on the flight back. Didn't wanna go anyway
    lets be honest, the chances of getting one even if lucky enough to get a code are incredibly low. 2 gigs, 150000 people maybe ? and supposedly 10m people trying to get tickets on release day. 

• Did anyone get one?
  • Nope. I don't know anyone that got one.
  • My mate did I haven’t 
  • No code for me either 
  • shine166 said:
    would love to know the 'proper fan' criteria for being allowed to apply for tickets.
    Parka. Cocaine. Bucket (for haircut).
  • Sponsored links:

• I read earlier of someone who said their friend got tickets last time but then got an email about then ballot and now has a code! Can't verify the provenance
  • We got a ballot invite but what put me off was the fact that it’s at Wembley late September, it’s been bitterly cold the last few days, imagine it’s this cold and raining for those gigs, fuck that. 

Would’ve been better off putting it in Cardiff where the roof can close, I saw Oasis there in December one year and that was fine. 
  • I’m so glad I’ve seen them (and pretty much all my favourite bands) inside. The sound and experience is so much better indoors. Stadium gigs you can have a pretty normal conversation with the person next to you - it’s just too quiet and isn’t the same 
  • buckshee said:
    We got a ballot invite but what put me off was the fact that it’s at Wembley late September, it’s been bitterly cold the last few days, imagine it’s this cold and raining for those gigs, fuck that. 

Would’ve been better off putting it in Cardiff where the roof can close, I saw Oasis there in December one year and that was fine. 
    Should have purchased and swapped nearer the time.
  • Nope didn’t get code now has anyone i know this time…🤔
  • Don’t know anyone that got one either. That’s the end of that. 
  • edited September 14
    Got the invite for the ballot, but then no code yesterday. Family have seen tickets in Section 1 going for £2,499, on resale site, for the new Sunday gig this morning 😡
  • Surprisingly easy getting tickets on the staggered start earlier. Wembley, £150 each. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Got a standing ticket for the Saturday September gig 👍
    Pleased for you, mate. Of all the people I've read about that couldn't get tickets, I think yours would have been the biggest travesty.