Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oasis reunion?

Comments

• Curb_It said:
    Me too. 

Me three
  • shine166 said:
    Anyone with a ticket to be notified on 13th September 
    When do they get told the price they've paid, 14th September?
  • Have after getting the overnight registered but not had the follow up email/ confirmation.  Anyone else still not got the confirm email?
  • Have after getting the overnight registered but not had the follow up email/ confirmation.  Anyone else still not got the confirm email?
    We registered at 9am, got the email through about half an hour ago 
  • Off_it said:
    shine166 said:
    Anyone with a ticket to be notified on 13th September 
    When do they get told the price they've paid, 14th September?
    I presume the same time you're notified, they'll all.be back to normal pricing too like the previous ballot 
  • tbh I definitely got confused by it all
  • No email for me I'm afraid so I'm resigned to not seeing them.
    The whole thing has been a bit of a shambles really.
  • First gig at Manchester. 4* tickets at £355 each standing on twickets now...
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm in the ballot Friday, will hear by 9pm that evening when I then presume tickets will go on sale Saturday morning at 9am (it's max 2 per person now as well)

not ideal as I'm in Spain this weekend and will mostly be pissed
  • I haven't had an email even though I did queue with Ticketmaster.  Probably not worth trying to complain and at least Shrek has had one.
  • I'm in the ballot Friday, will hear by 9pm that evening when I then presume tickets will go on sale Saturday morning at 9am (it's max 2 per person now as well)

Are you saying you have received a ballot code so you are definitely in the ballot? Or do you just mean you have received an email to say you have been entered in to a draw to win a ballot code... 

What a palarver. 

• shine166 said:
    would love to know the 'proper fan' criteria for being allowed to apply for tickets.
    You either…..

a) Had to have seen them at The Venue in 1994; or

b) Have been drenched in flying pint glass piss at any of their other gigs. 
  • edited September 9
    Their technology isnt working, between us me & the Mrs got tickets for Heaton & Wembley. Plus we also got new ballot links!!!

Actually, thinking about it. We got those in the Friday pre-sale. Then Sat we logged on to get tickets for the bro-in-law & we couldn't get them.
  • edited September 9
    I had a look online this morning and was amazed at how many tickets were being offered - and that was just via the two websites I looked at.

Also the range of prices : £700 per ticket seemed fairly standard but some were on for thousands (and that's ignoring the corporate ones).

How is it allowed to happen like that? I thought there were already rules in place to stop touts and carpet baggers snapping up tickets early doors then instantly looking to flog them on again at a profit.
  • Curb_It said:
    I'm in the ballot Friday, will hear by 9pm that evening when I then presume tickets will go on sale Saturday morning at 9am (it's max 2 per person now as well)

Are you saying you have received a ballot code so you are definitely in the ballot? Or do you just mean you have received an email to say you have been entered in to a draw to win a ballot code... 

What a palarver. 

yeah the 2nd one - I've got an email to say I'll hear by 9pm friday if I've got a ballot code
  • Their technology isnt working, between us me & the Mrs got tickets for Heaton & Wembley. Plus we also got new ballot links!!!

Actually, thinking about it. We got those in the Friday pre-sale. Then Sat we logged on to get tickets for the bro-in-law & we couldn't get them.
    I'm the opposite, no luck in the original ballot, then signed into Ticketmaster first thing queued all day and didn't get any tickets, also didn't get any email about the ballot for the additional dates...
  • To assist in manging nay chance we may get for tickets this weekend, where does it say 'max. 2 tickets' - not disagreeing but hadn't seen this
  • Sponsored links:

• To assist in manging nay chance we may get for tickets this weekend, where does it say 'max. 2 tickets' - not disagreeing but hadn't seen this
    In the T&Cs
  • shine166 said:
    would love to know the 'proper fan' criteria for being allowed to apply for tickets.
    I took a piss sample to the Doctors this morning, must be worth something.
    was smallprint in the T&C's
  • Their technology isnt working, between us me & the Mrs got tickets for Heaton & Wembley. Plus we also got new ballot links!!!

I'm the opposite, no luck in the original ballot, then signed into Ticketmaster first thing queued all day and didn't get any tickets, also didn't get any email about the ballot for the additional dates...
    Did you enter all the questions correctly for both ballots? I can't understand why you didnt get the second ballot entry??

Did you enter all the questions correctly for both ballots? I can't understand why you didnt get the second ballot entry??
    The ballot questions are irrelevant, the new release was for the Saturday hassle. 
  • shine166 said:
    Their technology isnt working, between us me & the Mrs got tickets for Heaton & Wembley. Plus we also got new ballot links!!!

The ballot questions are irrelevant, the new release was for the Saturday hassle. 
    Like a few others on here, I was in a queue waiting on the Saturday, but haven't received an email for the next ballot
  • shine166 said:

Like a few others on here, I was in a queue waiting on the Saturday, but haven't received an email for the next ballot
    Seems mismanaged yet again - Looking on Twitter etc, seems to be a fairly big problem with lots of people not having received it. One of my mates, like me, spend hours on Saturday queuing and never got the email, yet his girlfriend (who hasn't used or logged into her Ticketmaster account for over a year) randomly got an email inviting her to the Oasis ballot...! 
  • Has anyone either received a code or know someone that has received a code?
  • Nope, thought they were due out tomorrow