Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oasis reunion?

Comments

• Finally got to the front only for the screen to freeze and kick me out.
    Same thing for me.🤬
  • Just got all the way through, tickets in the basket, clicked on the accept terms and conditions and got kicked out, what a joke

• CAFCsayer said:
    Just got all the way through, tickets in the basket, clicked on the accept terms and conditions and got kicked out, what a joke

Same as that. Beyond irritating.
  • By the time I got through to buy, only standing tickets left for Wembley, at over £350 a ticket I didn't bother, seen them before, not that desperate to do so again!
  • 6 1/4 hours in queue. Get through as the players run out. Couldn’t get signal in stadium and by KO had been kicked out and back to the opening lobby. Gotta laugh 
  • Can't we all have a word with Alan White if he posts on here and get him to sort us all out? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Finally received mine through this morning. 🤞🏻 I get through the ballot!
    When did you apply?
    His dad applied for him in 1995
  • PopIcon said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    cafcpolo said:
    Gigs & Tours showing standing tickets @ £151 inc fees.

Seating ranges from £75 to £206.
    and just think, standard Knebworth tickets were £22.50.  Deary me!
    It was almost 30 years ago. Average house prices were under £60k and a ticket for the Glastonbury festival was £70.
    Average wages have basically doubled since 1996, whereas the tickets are 6 times more expensive.

You could argue it's because in the 90s artists made money from physical media etc too, whereas now the money is all in the concerts.

Life just being more expensive now also plays a bit part though.
    Or rampant capitalism has become accepted. Suck it up.
  • Rob7Lee said:
    By the time I got through to buy, only standing tickets left for Wembley, at over £350 a ticket I didn't bother, seen them before, not that desperate to do so again!
    That is disgraceful 
  • Can't we all have a word with Alan White if he posts on here and get him to sort us all out? 
    Father in law is called Alan White. He is deaf and supports millwall but I'll see if I can have a word with him tomorrow.
  • The pricing demand pricing is outrageous. However, Ticketmaster have come out and said 'they don't set the ticket prices - if this is true, who does, where does the blame lie?
  • Sponsored links:

• 😂 -

** if you are in the queue, don't do this it is a joke **
  • Rob7Lee said:
    By the time I got through to buy, only standing tickets left for Wembley, at over £350 a ticket I didn't bother, seen them before, not that desperate to do so again!
    Same. A mate got 4 at this price. I’ve turned mine down. I’m old and couldn’t face the carnage of standing. 
  • Me and my mate both were successful and got 2x tickets for the first show in Cardiff and the last show in Dublin. Had to pay £440ish for each ticket.

I’m conscious a lot of people missed out so I don’t want to brag about it too much. That first show in Cardiff though…That crowd is going to go absolutely nuts the moment the brothers walk out on stage. I’ll probably be emotional myself. Finally got my favourite band back. 
  • edited August 31
    cafctom said:
    Me and my mate both were successful and got 2x tickets for the first show in Cardiff and the last show in Dublin. Had to pay £440ish for each ticket.

I’m conscious a lot of people missed out so I don’t want to brag about it too much. That first show in Cardiff though…That crowd is going to go absolutely nuts the moment the brothers walk out on stage. I’ll probably be emotional myself. Finally got my favourite band back. 
    Enjoy it mate! Not bragging at all.

Best band of all time 👍 

• Did anyone on here pay the advertised price for category of ticket they got? e.g. £206 (+ booking fee?) for the most expensive category for a ticket without promo stuff?
  • The pricing demand pricing is outrageous. However, Ticketmaster have come out and said 'they don't set the ticket prices - if this is true, who does, where does the blame lie?
    Oasis. They chose to have surge pricing. Others like Springsteen don't.
  • Jints said:
    The pricing demand pricing is outrageous. However, Ticketmaster have come out and said 'they don't set the ticket prices - if this is true, who does, where does the blame lie?
    Oasis. They chose to have surge pricing. Others like Springsteen don't.
    Bad. But I would rather know who is to blame
  • cafctom said:
    Me and my mate both were successful and got 2x tickets for the first show in Cardiff and the last show in Dublin. Had to pay £440ish for each ticket.

Guess it’s a matter of opinion as to whether or not paying nearly a grand for a couple of gig tickets is a boast or not. 
    Well that’s certainly not how it was intended. More a case of that’s what was available when it came down to it and I caved and paid it. I’ve got my opinions on the way Ticketmaster operate their business, the same way many people have. 
  • cafctom said:

Genuine question, not a dig - why both?  Will likely be the same gig twice, no?