Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oasis reunion?

Comments

• Surprises me there are that many Oasis fans in the UK. Even back in the day I wouldn't say the whole school liked them. 75% of people were listening to garage and jungle music.

Where has everyone come from? Even Knebworth wasnt THAT hard to get tickets.

Is it a social media storm that has resulted in 20m people all of a sudden becoming hardcore Oasis fans?
    This. Definitely a bandwagon band.
  • Lurker said:

How long have you been in that queue? Has it gone down much?
    I was in the ticket queue at 08.30 and it crashed.
    I was thrown out and had to join an unnumbered queue to get on the Ticketmaster site again. After 75 mins I joined a numbered queue for Oasis tickets at 188,000.
    30 mins later it’s 183,000.

Mate is 1634 in queue and says tickets available for every date (I believe him, but not sure I believe what his screen says).
  • I’m still only at 134,000. Have only moved 6,000 in last half hour.

Reading this afternoon is going to be like a pre-mobile game from the early 90s as no one will have any phone battery left!
  • Think Gigs and See tickets are completely down now...shit show haha
  • What fuckin queue is this doesn’t say where I am
  • Mate is in I’m still not expecting success.
    Edit - kicked him out and put him to back of the queue.
  • Think Gigs and See tickets are completely down now...shit show haha
    Been on it for a couple of hours, just refreshing every 20 seconds, then it crashes. 
    Just to get into the site fella.
  • Sponsored links:

That’s the queue to join the queue 
  • More dates possibly Spurs & Twickenham?
  • My Mrs got to the front and selected tickets, also has a message saying tickets left. Just have the spinning wheel of doom searching for tickets. It has been searching for 20 minutes now. 

FUCK OFF!!!!

• Same thing happened with Taylor Swift. Tried to get tickets for my nieces at the launch. Failed.

Then nearer the date there were shed loads of tickets knocking about combined with extra dates. Took them to Wembley and loads of empty seats around me.
  • More dates possibly Spurs & Twickenham?
    Is that based on anything or just a guess?
  • Managed to get four tickets for 30th July. The down side is that they're in block 128, which is at the side or possibly even behind the stage :neutral:
  • Managed to get four tickets for 30th July. The down side is that they're in block 128, which is at the side or possibly even behind the stage :neutral:
    is that all that’s left for that date? I’m in the queue.. 
  • Lurker said:
    Managed to get four tickets for 30th July. The down side is that they're in block 128, which is at the side or possibly even behind the stage :neutral:
    is that all that’s left for that date? I’m in the queue.. 
    It's all I could get. The other options (even the premium packages) kept saying no availability.
  • There will be regular drops
    of tickets over the next few months. Likely some will appear in time for Christmas present buying. Then at points next year. Ticketmaster always appear to be hold batches of tickets back for later release. 
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:
    More dates possibly Spurs & Twickenham?
    Is that based on anything or just a guess?
    A cousin of mine works in the music industry, mentioned it this morning.
  • I never got past the Ticketmaster queue to get on the website.  After 2 hours the bar has moved less than 25%!  The other 2 websites kicked me out.
    C'est la vie.
  • Standing on the 2nd sold out according to my mate.
    its not behind the stage it will be to the very side of it, im opposite in block 140
  • She’s got them haha. Managed to get some for Heaton Park 
  • 352000 ahead of me in the queue but I can't use any other apps whilst queuing. This has been fun.
  • The silver package was listed at £550 yesterday £2,000 today. And that’s an official website. Really not worth that. It’s all a bit crazy. Like others I’d like to go as it would just be full of nostalgia. Seeing Liam the other year took me right back to the 90s. But looks like this is not going to be possible.