Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oasis reunion?

Comments

• I was told yesterday they have another 5 dates set aside for Wembley, bloody hope so
  • Just my effin luck - 

• edited August 31
    Curb_It said:
    The silver package was listed at £550 yesterday £2,000 today. And that’s an official website. Really not worth that. It’s all a bit crazy. Like others I’d like to go as it would just be full of nostalgia. Seeing Liam the other year took me right back to the 90s. But looks like this is not going to be possible. 

I registered an interest in a silver package earlier, after seeing it on here. it was still around £550. Shrek has just checked on Wembley Stadium site and it is still £549. It looks different to the above

https://www.wembleystadium.com/experiences/events/2025/Oasis
  • The website that is selling the hospitality is called Seat Unique. The £550 package is now £2.5. 

• Give up now. Will try again i'm sure but not today unless those extra dates come in. 

Hope Charlton win....be a shit day otherwise!! haha
  • Curb_It said:
    The website that is selling the hospitality is called Seat Unique. The £550 package is now £2.5. 

Yes, it's not direct. I submitted an interest on the Wembley Stadium website direct, where the price quoted hasn't changed. Seat Unique adding a huge mark up which they will probably get a way with as people will be prepared to pay it
  • Haha, G'wan @Scoham
  • Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:
    The website that is selling the hospitality is called Seat Unique. The £550 package is now £2.5. 

Yes, it's not direct. I submitted an interest on the Wembley Stadium website direct, where the price quoted hasn't changed. Seat Unique adding a huge mark up which they will probably get a way with as people will be prepared to pay it
    So did I on Tuesday but I don’t think Wembley are selling them themselves. I believe Seat Unique are selling them on their behalf. Seat unique had the 550, 699 etc prices yesterday but not today. 

From an article this week on sky news…

Sky News understands that Seat Unique, which works with Wembley Stadium, where Taylor Swift recently played a string of sell-out dates, will announce the completion of an extended Series A funding round later this week.

• Curb_It said:

Also just received email from Wembley stadium saying cannot accommodate request.

cos they sold them all through the price surging robbers! 
  • Curb_It said:

Looked at that earlier. Exact same package that is 700 for Dua Lipa a few weeks earlier was listed at 3k for Oasis.
  • Just got same email - I was gonna buy through my business.

I genuinely think if you want to see them that much you will be able to find a way.

Theres no way every single one of these tickets being resold will be cancelled. Around May next year there will be loads of tickets kicking around.
  • Ticketmaster kicked me out and accused me of being a bot 😂

I wont stress there will be loads of tickets nearer the gigs no way I won’t be going 
  • 65000 in the queue but sat on a beach in tenerife.... it could be worse 
  • Curb_It said:
    Curb_It said:

So did I on Tuesday but I don’t think Wembley are selling them themselves. I believe Seat Unique are selling them on their behalf. Seat unique had the 550, 699 etc prices yesterday but not today. 

From an article this week on sky news…

Sky News understands that Seat Unique, which works with Wembley Stadium, where Taylor Swift recently played a string of sell-out dates, will announce the completion of an extended Series A funding round later this week.

Thanks. Somewhat of a mark up! 
  • Curb_It said:
    Curb_It said:

Also just received email from Wembley stadium saying cannot accommodate request.

cos they sold them all through the price surging robbers! 
    Darn! I suppose it is supply and demand, but I hate touts and marks up like this!
  • Curb_It said:

Looked at that earlier. Exact same package that is 700 for Dua Lipa a few weeks earlier was listed at 3k for Oasis.
    The rich work lot bought the Taylor Swift platinum package and that was £750! And I thought that was a lot! But this is robbery.
  • Wife got to the front of the queue (I was at football training) and went to pay. Site crashed and kicked her out and back to queue to log in on ticketmaster after queuing for 2 hours doh!  Thought she was winding me up when she called to tell me that as she was moving up the queue quickly when I left for football.

Got a big oasis tattoo and my favourite ever band and never seen them so gutted but not meant to be.

Really disappointed but I won't look back in anger.  The gigs will be amazing and great for those fortunate enough to be there.

• Sponsored links:

• Only £300 ones left at Heaton Park 
  • I am 482,000 in queue! I joined at 9am. Haha.  I edge forward Little by Little I guess.
  • edited August 31
    im in!
  • Got to the front of the queue after 5 hours glued to my phone, only to be told I was a bot! 

Refreshed the page multiple times and they only had 1 ticket left for 600£ by the time I got back in.

Didn’t fancy paying that much to sit on my own!
  • I saw a post on reddit today showing an Image of Oasis tickets going for 180 on Ebay.

Only on the description (If people read it), its for a label from a bottle of Oasis
  • Sold out while I was picking 
  • Finally got to the front only for the screen to freeze and kick me out.
  • Surprises me there are that many Oasis fans in the UK. Even back in the day I wouldn't say the whole school liked them. 75% of people were listening to garage and jungle music.

Where has everyone come from? Even Knebworth wasnt THAT hard to get tickets.

Is it a social media storm that has resulted in 20m people all of a sudden becoming hardcore Oasis fans?

99% of people know wonderall and don't look back in anger. I doubt that many could name a garage song. Not sure what jungle is music but i'd say the same for that.
  • Finally got in, nothing left. 

Whatever, got to Roll With It I suppose and not look back in anger at a wasted morning.

Hope it will cast no shadow on the rest of my day and that there can be some Gas Panic in the Reading game to take my mind off it.