Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oasis reunion?

Comments

• TelMc32 said:
    No luck in the ballot. Niece did get a code though and was number 151 in the queue. Quickly moved to 76. She got to choosing standing tickets and it kicked her back to 8,000 in the queue.  Not a happy bunny!! 
    She got 4 for the Wednesday 30 July gig, although not the standing she really wanted as only seats were left. Everyone else in the family is trying for the 2/3 Aug and the Croke Park gigs this morning. We’ll be at one of them anyway 😎
  • robroy said:
    Seetickets and Gigsandtours already crashed! 
    I think ticketmaster is on the way as well
  • Rest in peace Ticketmaster site 
  • yep queuing system to even sign into everything at the moment!!
  • Tickets going for 6k already... Their good but 6k...really.
    By July next year tout prices will tumble.
    I know it is supply and demand, but I think it is really wrong. I don't think sites should allow people to do that
  • Excruciating, feels like no chance of getting these tickets.
    By July next year tout prices will tumble.
    Absolutely. Plus they will announce more dates both in the UK and abroad, so there will be a lot more opportunities for people to see them.

Anyone paying inflated resale prices for a ticket now is crazy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thing is - if you’ve never seen them before I kind of get it. But if you were at Earls Court / Knebworth etc. you’re only gonna be disappointed cos it isn’t gonna be the same.

I liken it to seeing the Stones with my father in law a few years back. I thought it was brilliant but the older family members who saw them in their heyday thought it was shit 
    Maybe, but “shit” is still better than nothing.

Let’s be honest, they’re going to be quality gigs and anyone with a ticket is very lucky. 
  • this is mindnumbing watching the laptop and phone basically do nothing ;)

the ticketmaster bar to just log into the site is now over halfway - woohoo
  • this is mindnumbing watching the laptop and phone basically do nothing ;)

the ticketmaster bar to just log into the site is now over halfway - woohoo
    It’s 10 past 9, the tickets are going to be sold out already :-(
  • Once you get through the queue to get onto ticketmaster, you then have to queue again for Oasis tickets... there are 105k people in the queue for the Saturday in Manchester alone
  • Well this is bullshit...Fully understood it would be tough to get a ticket but this is mental....
  • If you aren't already logged in to Ticketmaster, you can't log in, just repeatedly says unexpected error try again later. Same thing if you try a password reset.

Already logged in on the app, choose a date, thinks about it and then blank screens.

Pointless waste of time even trying.
  • If you aren't already logged in to Ticketmaster, you can't log in, just repeatedly says unexpected error try again later. Same thing if you try a password reset.

Already logged in on the app, choose a date, thinks about it and then blank screens.

Pointless waste of time even trying.
    Same thing. Front of the queue and get kicked back again. Pointless. 
  • Liked them at the beginning, went off em for a while (basically couldn't bare Liam's voice any longer), got back into them over last 10 years or so, mainly due to nostalgia, but definitely not bothered in slightest about this 'reunion', and think the whole Oasis meltdown has gotten well out of hand.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's the extremely irritating wait I thought it would be with little chance of a positive outcome.
  • edited August 31
    It's the extremely irritating wait I thought it would be with little chance of a positive outcome.
    Mate, there’s no chance, every one of those tickets will be sold out by now.

Might be slightly less insane for the next set of dates they announce.
  • only 115k people in front of me in the Q now that I'm in

• I joined the ticket queue at 08.30 and it crashed.
    It’s taken 75 mins to now be 188,000 in the queue.
    I got tickets for Liam Gallagher at the O2 in June and Gallagher & Squire at The Troxy in I think March or April.
    I can’ say I’m surprised that millions have fans have appeared from nowhere.
  • 1,000's being sold on Viagogo and Stubhub for all of the dates. Disgusting this is still allowed to happen

• Forgive me if this has already been posted - from the Wembley website - hardly confusing at all.

Oh yeah - the FA own Wembley, don't they...  :D

• How long have you been in that queue? Has it gone down much?
  • Exciting. A new error now. Pop up saying there are no tickets available for this event via mobile. Please check ticketmaster.co.uk via your browser.