Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Options
    Played his part in turning the season around but I still wouldn’t want him back. 
  • Options
    follett said:

As Danny Baker used to say, Charlton go up like a balloon and down like a stick, bit  like this latest rumour.
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    Played his part in turning the season around but I still wouldn’t want him back. 
    I wouldn't be surprised if we're not looking for a Bakinson type player, just not necessarily Bakinson himself. He was good to have to try and disrupt midfield control from opponents, problem was he'd often disrupt any control we had as well/instead.
  • Options
    edited May 31
    Cawley: Rak-sakyi will not be available for loan before middle of July, if at all, from Palace
  • Options
    follett said:

As Danny Baker used to say, Charlton go up like a balloon and down like a stick, bit  like this latest rumour.

Dipstick...🙄
  • Options
    edited May 31
    https://footballsierraleone.net/2024/05/31/amadou-bakayoko-is-on-radar-of-several-english-clubs/

Stockport, Salford City, Charlton Athletic, and Tranmere Rovers are all set to make offers for Forest Green Rovers striker Amadou Bakayoko.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 31
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/charlton-reading-and-stockport-race-to-sign-mallik-wilks-sources/

Charlton, Reading and Stockport are racing to sign Sheffield Wednesday attacker Mallik Wilks, sources have told Football Insider.

The League One clubs are exploring the possibility of securing a loan or permanent deal for the Sheffield Wednesday forward.

• Options
    follett said:
    ross1 said:
    Cawley: Rak-sakyi will not be available for loan before middle of July, if at all, from Palace
    Will be to a championship club if he is available. Saw Millwall linked  :'(
    Fu*kin' Millwall, they get everywhere like a soddin' rash...🙄
  • Options
    edited May 31
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/charlton-reading-and-stockport-race-to-sign-mallik-wilks-sources/

Charlton, Reading and Stockport are racing to sign Sheffield Wednesday attacker Mallik Wilks, sources have told Football Insider.

The League One clubs are exploring the possibility of securing a loan or permanent deal for the Sheffield Wednesday forward.

Very good player in this league during his Hull days.
  • Options

Surprised he’s still only 25
  • Options
    Every club being linked with the same players .. it’s silly season . 
  • Options
    Would have thought Palace would want to keep Rak-Sakhi as a fringe member of the 1st team squad anyway. It's not as if they have that much cover for Olise and Eze.
  • Options
    Wilks would be a great signing if we are going to be playing with wingers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And Doncaster 
  • Options
    Posted a week ago ….. ‘ 2 possibly 3 signings looking to be completed next week. ‘  Nothing announced so far.

Please Sir.  …. Permission to wet the bed !

• Options
    Posted a week ago ….. ‘ 2 possibly 3 signings looking to be completed next week. ‘  Nothing announced so far.

It's still May, and the Champions League Final hasn't happened yet, so we can't announce Valverde, Schlotterbeck and Tchouameni until they've all played in that
  • Options

How do you know we not signed a couple of players there not officially till June window opens 
    Honestly Ronnie you are well aware the window had no bearing on transfers, it is simply when players can be registered to play, it does not prohibit any type of transfer from occurring prior.
  • Options

How do you know we not signed a couple of players there not officially till June window opens 
    Honestly Ronnie you are well aware the window had no bearing on transfers, it is simply when players can be registered to play, it does not prohibit any type of transfer from occurring prior.
    My late Nan used to say, if you feed the bug, the bug won’t clear up!!!!! 
  • Options
    Wilkes becoming a bit of a perennially linked person over the years, but that doesn't mean he'd be a bad signing. I really wanted him when he went to Wednesday (and was linked to us). He was sensational for Hull in that season they went up. 

I would hope, if we are genuinely interested, in a battle between us, Reading and Stockport we would have the edge.
  • Options
    A striker is a must position so I am glad we are being linked with a few already, although hard to know what's agent/paper talk and what's real at this stage of the window
  • Options
    barstool said:
    A striker is a must position so I am glad we are being linked with a few already, although hard to know what's agent/paper talk and what's real at this stage of the window
    I don't believe anything without quotes in a report.