Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• shine166 said:
    I didn’t even know we had a club app, is this a new thing, or just not promoted very well?
    new
    shirty5 said:
    shine166 said:
    I didn’t even know we had a club app, is this a new thing, or just not promoted very well?
    new
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/view/61bb1c777c682/new-app-and-club-website-set-for-2022
    Are saying it was new 2 years ago then?
  • Feels like it's gonna be Luke Berry we announce shortly and possibly Edwards but hopefully there are some surprises coming! 
  • nagAddick said:
    I remember seeing a picture on Leaburn’s Instagram story a few weeks ago wear he’s wearing boots in the changing room indicating he’s at least doing running. Surely wouldn’t be October if he’s been back out on the grass now.
    I hope you are right. Maybe a transfer strategy.
  • Miles Leaburn is spending the summer at St George's Park continuing his rehab all summer.

No idea on when he might be back but the injury was a bit more than a hamstring.
  • according to Transfermarkt he's value is around £13m so possibly beyond us this year
  • Swisdom said:
    according to Transfermarkt he's value is around £13m so possibly beyond us this year
    If they did though I think that would seal any doubts about their commitment also Transfermarkt isnt exactly gospel for prices  
  • shine166 said:
    new
    shirty5 said:
    shine166 said:
    new
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/view/61bb1c777c682/new-app-and-club-website-set-for-2022
    Are saying it was new 2 years ago then?
    guess so lol
  • Sponsored links:

• LTKapal said:
    Swisdom said:
    according to Transfermarkt he's value is around £13m so possibly beyond us this year
    If they did though I think that would seal any doubts about their commitment also Transfermarkt isnt exactly gospel for prices  
    I agree it's not gospel but it's not going to be that far wrong

Whilst we aren't shopping in Aldi we also aren't quite in Fortnum & Mason just yet
  • Swisdom said:
    LTKapal said:
    Swisdom said:
    I agree it's not gospel but it's not going to be that far wrong

Whilst we aren't shopping in Aldi we also aren't quite in Fortnum & Mason just yet

Marks & Sparks...🤔
  • If we don't see any signings in the door this week, at what point in June do we start panicking?
    With apologies to the great Leonard Cohen: in the current state of affairs terms like panic or patience are obsolete
  • edited May 29
    Billy_Mix said:
    If we don't see any signings in the door this week, at what point in June do we start panicking?
    With apologies to the great Leonard Cohen: in the current state of affairs terms like panic or patience are obsolete
    Marc Leonard confirmed everybody panic
  • Miles Leaburn is spending the summer at St George's Park continuing his rehab all summer.

No idea on when he might be back but the injury was a bit more than a hamstring.
    Had Gabriel Brenner in my cab around 3 weeks ago, said he was 90% there. 

Missed a huge opportunity to invent a rumour there, could have at least said he confirmed Kevin Denkey has signed 
  • edited May 30
    Miles Leaburn is spending the summer at St George's Park continuing his rehab all summer.

Where was he?...Shooters Hill Lights...🙄

...Well, that fell on stony ground...
  • edited May 29
    Scoham said:
    First batch of new signings announced. Some much needed experience to support our young players.

https://x.com/CAFCofficial/status/1795787422770581708
    Send Lisbie straight into the first team...👍
  • Sponsored links:

• New nutritionist on far right
  • Feels like it's gonna be Luke Berry we announce shortly and possibly Edwards but hopefully there are some surprises coming! 
    My expectations are set to announce someone more like Les Berry 😆😉
  • New nutritionist on far right
    You can't have your cake and eat it
    Great...🤷‍♂️

Where was he?...Shooters Hill Lights...🙄
    Picked him up in Mayfair then on to his friends house in belgravia
    Or Jerry Berry (one for all you Phoenix Night fans) 
  • Wouldn't sign JJ heard his legs have gone.
  • ButtleJR said:
    We can spin it as signing a player with Champions League pedigree!
  • ButtleJR said:
    obviously not the most reliable source but would be a great signing
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!