Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• MarcusH26 said:
    So are we looking at someone that's been relegated from League 1 like Ben Garrity and Ethan Chislett from Port Vale or someone that's been promoted and isn't going to play much now? Really interested to see who this ends up being. 
    Or someone that was on loan last season but doesn’t have another loan sorted yet / is available on a permanent deal - that is surely another possibility?
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Not sure it is Clarkson.. I was told it was someone who was in league one last season.. But it is a bit of a trigger effect, that once Fraser or Taylor go, this transfer will happen.. The club might be forced to bring him in, if other clubs get a sniff.
    Trigger effect you say. Did it involve Ness as well?
    Or is 'trigger effect' a cryptic clue ? If so then I would suggest we are bringing in two players, Smith and Wesson. 
  • Uboat said:
    Sounds like there will be a flurry of activity before the end of the window - which is pretty exciting.
    I’m ready. 

Thought this photo had been banned...🙄🤦‍♂️
    Were 'Would Ya's' banned? Not had any for a while!!

Just asking for a friend 😉
  • Bailey said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Not sure it is Clarkson.. I was told it was someone who was in league one last season.. But it is a bit of a trigger effect, that once Fraser or Taylor go, this transfer will happen.. The club might be forced to bring him in, if other clubs get a sniff.
    Or is 'trigger effect' a cryptic clue ? If so then I would suggest we are bringing in two players, Smith and Wesson. 
    Or that well known sharp shooter Lee Enfield.  ;)
  • MarcusH26 said:
    So are we looking at someone that's been relegated from League 1 like Ben Garrity and Ethan Chislett from Port Vale or someone that's been promoted and isn't going to play much now? Really interested to see who this ends up being. 
    Or someone that was on loan last season but doesn’t have another loan sorted yet / is available on a permanent deal - that is surely another possibility?
    Someone maybe like a Myles Peart Harris…attacking midfielder…I’d imagine Chelsea aren’t playing on keeping him 
  • Still enough time to geti Hayden Mullins over the line.
    A little birdie told me we had been in talks (a few weeks back), with Darren Purse but for the umpteenth time talks broke down early doors, this time it was due to length of contract on offer.☹️
  • MarcusH26 said:

Absolutely that's an option, I just couldn't think of any names that fitted the bill really. 
  • Richard J said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Ness gone to Notts County permanent
    Does that create a slot for Potts?
    No, just pans.
  • Bailey said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Trigger Only Fools and Horses - Wikipedia
  • Bailey said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Rather than Lee Harvey Oswald.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bailey said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    At least he didn't miss.
  • Uboat said:
    Sounds like there will be a flurry of activity before the end of the window - which is pretty exciting.
    I’m ready. 

Sends a shiver down my spine every time I see it. 🫣
  • Bailey said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    At least he didn't miss.

Ah conspiracy time, think he may have... what about the grassy knoll...🤔
  • Bailey said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Nathan Broome, goalkeeper from Swansea.

He's had 17 new gloves and 14 new boots.
    And a double hand transplant ! 
  • Bailey said:
    Bailey said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Nathan Broome, goalkeeper from Swansea.

He's had 17 new gloves and 14 new boots.
    And a double hand transplant ! 
    To say nothing of his temper, apparently has a hair trigger....
  • Uboat said:
    I’m ready. 

Were 'Would Ya's' banned? Not had any for a while!!

Just asking for a friend 😉
    Yes.
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    That midfielder prob not happening now, a deal has been agreed with championship club 
    any idea who or which club? would be good to know what sort of player we’re after 
  • Sponsored links:

• DubaiCAFC said:
    That midfielder prob not happening now, a deal has been agreed with championship club 
    That’s annoying, what player was it ? 
  • Bailey said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    More likely we will sign Blanks and Caps 😆😉
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    So does that mean Fraser and Taylor not on the move? 
  • edited August 22
    Uboat said:
    I’m ready. 

No, stolen goods from Woolworths apparently. It was on Police5, looking for a thief with a Brillo pad stuck to his head
  • Wonder if the midfielder was Marcus McGuane played for Oxford United and apparently is having a a medical at Bristol City?
    Falls into the CDM role rather than an attacking player
  • edited August 22
    Wonder if the midfielder was Marcus McGuane played for Oxford United and apparently is having a a medical at Bristol City?
    Good shout, seems like an NJ type signing
  • PWADDICK said:
    Wonder if the midfielder was Marcus McGuane played for Oxford United and apparently is having a a medical at Bristol City?
    Good shout, seems like an NJ type something 

• MarcusH26 said:
    Someone maybe like a Myles Peart Harris…attacking midfielder…I’d imagine Chelsea aren’t playing on keeping him 
    Brentford had three quality midfielders out on loan in League One last season.

Peart-Harris at Pompey
    Maghoma at Bolton
    Trevitt at Exeter

Any one of those three would be a great addition
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!