Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Sounds like there will be a flurry of activity before the end of the window - which is pretty exciting.
    I would be as excited about our outgoings as much as our in-comings at this point.
  • edited August 22
    Joe Morrell? NJ signed him for Luton a few years back.

Would be happy with this a player i wanted when he went to Portsmouth. 
  • Heard we're signing a bloke from Asia - Leighton Orient
    I have heard he is from the East near Orient  Leyton Stone 
  • Joe Morrell? NJ signed him for Luton a few years back.
    I think this is unlikely.

I think he is currently injured.

As well as signing him NJ didn't play him much.
  • edited August 22
    Joe Morrell? NJ signed him for Luton a few years back.
    That would be a real meh signing. One assist to his name last season, hardly the creative spark we need. 
  • Morrell is coming off a long term injury with no pre-season. Would hope it’s not him but I suppose we don’t need someone to come straight into the eleven so could be ok once we get him fit 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    iaitch said:
    That's bit rude Henry, sure Marcus is just a normal guy.

Hahaha! I didn't mention Wierdu because I wasn't sure what the situation was surrounding how he left. Did have a quick look and seems he's been playing CB for Fleetwood. 
    Sorry @MarcusH26 you're not wierd.

A little strange maybe😉
    Or unique!
  • fenaddick said:
    In case some of you don’t check the U21 thread @Scoham has confirmed the trialist GK wasn’t Marosi
    Thank god. Partly because he is terrible and partly because the meltdown would be unbearable if he signed!
  • Sponsored links:

• fenaddick said:
    In case some of you don’t check the U21 thread @Scoham has confirmed the trialist GK wasn’t Marosi
    Yep apologies. I misunderstood the info. The GK was still a trialist from Shrewsbury, I assumed and said Marosi. Since corrected to a another. 
    Teach me for assuming and not confirming!
  • fenaddick said:
    Yep apologies. I misunderstood the info. The GK was still a trialist from Shrewsbury, I assumed and said Marosi. Since corrected to a another. 
    Interesting, there can’t be many young blond Shrewsbury GKs (or recently released), so we should be able to work out who?
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Ness gone to Notts County permanent
    Does that create a slot for Potts?
  • Is that a myth or confirmed ;)
  • So with Ness gone (not that the fee would be big or his wages have a major impact) I expect a new signing before the Bolton game
  • Scoham said:
    fenaddick said:
    Interesting, there can’t be many young blond Shrewsbury GKs (or recently released), so we should be able to work out who?
    The guy who was at the game can’t find anyone on Shrewsbury’s released list or in their current u18s who it could be.
  • Scoham said:
    fenaddick said:
    Joe Hart came from Shrewsbury...
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    fenaddick said:
    Haha no he looked young, not a senior player but could be u18/u21.
  • edited August 22
    Leuth said:
    Oh piss off FA
    Sweet FA 😎

• Oggy Red said:
    Leuth said:
    Oh piss off FA
    Sweet FA 😎

Aww thanks Oggy, not too bad yourself xx
  • Scoham said:
    fenaddick said:
    Was waiting for someone to mention this.🤔
  • Ness out, Potts in?
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Not sure it is Clarkson.. I was told it was someone who was in league one last season.. But it is a bit of a trigger effect, that once Fraser or Taylor go, this transfer will happen.. The club might be forced to bring him in, if other clubs get a sniff.
    Trigger effect you say. Did it involve Ness as well?
  • sam3110 said:
    So with Ness gone (not that the fee would be big or his wages have a major impact) I expect a new signing before the Bolton game
    Maybe, maybe not. After Jones’s comments after meeting with owners our sights might have been adjusted to look at players previously not either on our radar or possible. I would still think that Potts for Ness is most likely but the way the pack is shuffled might have changed ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!