Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Can’t see a lot happening (Fraser moving & allowing us to bring in players) until deadline day.
  • edited August 13
    fenaddick said:
    This thread could really do with some rumours
    Heard we are after a goalkeeper...🙄

• Uboat said:
    I bumped into Ronnie at a pub on the Isle of Wight last night. Actually quite a nice bloke. 

You are Robert Peston and I claim my prize 
  • How tall is that pirate? 

6" taller than the parrot...🙄
  • 22 YO winger, US born but England youth caps, 5'8"
  • Helluva lot of wingers linked in a full back system! Would give us options though! Still waiting on Dixon to be confirmed also as that has gone a little quiet.
    No thanks, been awful everywhere he’s played. Looks like he couldn’t even play in a struggling Port Vale team 
  • Sponsored links:

• Dodgy source but I suppose any rumour will get the thread back on track
  • Does anyone know if Dixon is training with us ? He’s been here for about a week hasn’t he ? I’m guessing the work permit is pretty much a formality so training with the squad is a must isn’t it ?
    No thanks, been awful everywhere he’s played. Looks like he couldn’t even play in a struggling Port Vale team 
    Like that Thierry Small bloke.

More than likely it is just click bait but it IS a rumour
  • Uboat said:
    I bumped into Ronnie at a pub on the Isle of Wight last night. Actually quite a nice bloke. 

The Spglass Inn, my local pub :-:smile:

Passes the Charlton Life height test

• Does anyone know if Dixon is training with us ? He’s been here for about a week hasn’t he ? I’m guessing the work permit is pretty much a formality so training with the squad is a must isn’t it ?
    Wouldn’t that be illegal? 
    It's only training, no different than if you rocked up and had a session...🤷‍♂️
    Can play centrally also. Really highly rated when he broke through at Forest, did well for them in the championship but has dropped off since. I’d be surprised if we are in for him though 
  • _MrDick said:
    Uboat said:

You are Robert Peston and I claim my prize 
    Tuck your shirt in ya scruffy sod. 🫣
  • Sponsored links:

Why would it be……anyone can rock up and take part in  training if given permission …..even you as a  matter of fact…..errr on second thoughts.😅
  • Heard he was auditioning for a role as Tarzan 
    Like that Thierry Small bloke.

More than likely it is just click bait but it IS a rumour
    Back to discussing pirates please rrrrr
  • arny23394 said:
    Uboat said:

State of those on your feet. Did you lose a bet?
    better rightfoot than the Pirate.
  • Anyone at the game see anyone in the directors box? Dixon maybe?
  • Cracking goal by them tbf nothing you can do about that 
    An ill eagle is a sick bird.
    Not sure what that's gotta do with Dixon 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!