Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• I spoke earlier in the thread about transfer dominoes in terms of keepers. Iirc Norwich brought in a couple experienced cover keepers before allowing Declan Rudd to move in 2016 which was fairly late in the window.

Let's hope we can bag someone of similar quality this time.

• Can't see us having any interest in Marosi. L2 at best. Had forgotten the fan incident until Swisdom mentioned it above. 
  • Was from a spam account trying to get engagement, not a serious rumour in my opinion. Think @Richard J is right about GK dominoes, a few seem to be moving now so fingers crossed

• I know its sweltering hot at the moment, but when does the window shut?
  • I know its sweltering hot at the moment, but when does the window shut?
    30th August.
  • thenewbie said:
    I know its sweltering hot at the moment, but when does the window shut?
    30th August.
    Thank you , so plenty of time, ish.
  • Sponsored links:

• thenewbie said:
    30th August.
    A couple of weeks to go and personally I'm not expecting much more to happen. A few more out, probably very late on, Potts probably still to come in and probably our G-list starting GK or whatever we're on now.
  • thenewbie said:
    thenewbie said:
    30th August.
    A couple of weeks to go and personally I'm not expecting much more to happen. A few more out, probably very late on, Potts probably still to come in and probably our G-list starting GK or whatever we're on now.
    There be another 3 coming in 
  • thenewbie said:
    thenewbie said:
    30th August.
    I’d heard 4,
    Hubble
    Bubble
    Toil (that’d make a nice change) &
    Trouble
  • thenewbie said:
    thenewbie said:
    30th August.
    And how many out?
  • thenewbie said:
    thenewbie said:
    30th August.
    And how many out?
    A very good point 
  • Sponsored links:

• thenewbie said:
    thenewbie said:
    30th August.
    And how many out?
    2 and 2 loans 
  • Honestly you are so mean to RonnieMoore, remember he's banged up, marooned on desert island with only a mate called Friday to whisper him intel from the club...
    even his Parrot is sulking.
  • Really big fan of this new RonnieMoore is a pirate lore
    Explains why he's always late with the info, he has to wait for it to wash ashore in a bottle before passing it on
  • edited August 12
    thenewbie said:
    thenewbie said:
    30th August.
    And how many out?
    2 and 2 loans 

It be like having a hot line to Nathan that it be...🏴‍☠️
  • Not sure if shared 

https://x.com/footyinsider247/status/1822671232749146361?t=OtqYCKMrjg4Yaq-MRwAWeQ&s=19

Brendan Wiredu linked with Plymouth, Derby and Oxford. 

Of course isn't completely Charlton rumour related, but neither are 99% of the posts in this thread. Shame if he goes to them, I still had hope we'd see him back here one day.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!