Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Will be funny watching Jones shout at Ash to shout at his defence more while Alex Mitchell is shouting at Ash to shout more 
  • Will be funny watching Jones shout at Ash to shout at his defence more while Alex Mitchell is shouting at Ash to shout more 
    I really think this is the biggest issue with AMB along with claiming crosses but this may be due to his head injury. He has great potential and I don't see why Jones has not gave more of a chance to him in pre season. Surely this is something our goalkeeping coaches should be training.
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Whoever we go in for next is going to feel good about the fact they were only our third choice first choice goalkeeper 
    *eighth
  • Just having a quick look at championship squads , there's not a huge amount of clubs with 3 keepers on the books - Ben Wilson at Cov has already been quite extensively mentioned as has Sol Brynn at Boro (spent last season at Orient) , George Long at Norwich could be a possibility - believe he was linked in the past too. 
  • aaaaaand crashing back down :( 

gutted, sounded like a decent signing
  • Darren Randolph is a free agent..? Unfortunately has barely played in the last four years.
  • I owner a pair of goalie gloves as a kid if NJ is really desperate 
  • Sponsored links:

• AMB and Mannion it is then…ain’t life just spiffing…😏
  • Interesting. "Current Team"

• It's good to have the names in the frame by ITK posters but the rest of us shouldn't assume its happened until the scarf and picture are taken and the player has met our Tracey 🙁
  • He evidently confused The Valley with La Valla-thingy?

Easy mistake to make. 
  • Didn't want a farkin Gooner anyway
  • Sol Brynn is available, third choice GK at Middlesborough.

He's highly rated and had a good loan at Orient last season.

• PopIcon said:
    Sol Brynn is available, third choice GK at Middlesborough.

He's highly rated and had a good loan at Orient last season.

Was browsing the championship options earlier and he stuck out as a very realistic option. Could even be a permanent at 23 as I doubt he's displacing Tom Glover or Seny Dieng 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 6
    thenewbie said:
    If a player does not want to join us then we don’t want him .. simple . We are ok in the keeper department there no panic we don’t need a keeper for Saturday … we lost out on two keepers one went to Celtic and one gone to play in the top league in Spain .. yet there are clowns blaming the club !!!!
    Literally nobody has blamed the club. 
    Maybe he’s got his forums mixed up…and he meant “the other place”…😏
  • Well that fell on its face pretty quickly!
  • That's a shame, this was the first GK target I was quite excited about. Oh well, clearly a decent target if he's going to La Liga, we'll have to look at another loan keeper now. Plenty out there
  • You couldn’t make this up🤣
  • Surely not the only top tier goalkeeper we could get on loan
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!