Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Macronate said:
    Swisdom said:
    Not fussed at losing out on Begovic.  QPR fans were not exactly excited by him and he's definitely on the way down in his career.  Probably would have been an expensive and risky signing
    I believe we are looking at someone but, personally, think it's Mannion's shirt to lose at the moment.  The guy we are looking at would probably expect to be first choice so it could be an interesting battle between the goalies.  Or would it be a headache having 57 varieties of goalie pick from  :D.  We'll leave that for Nathan to decide
    Get your thinking caps on.

Can't think of a keeper named Heinz.

Thanks for the assist:

Heinz Muller but I can't tell you my Source !
    6ft 4in and has been at Hannover, Barnsley and Mainz.

All good; wait a mo ?

Ok stand down; Heinz is now 46 years old and has lost his bottle.

I'm going to have to ketchup with who's available.

My German sauce says he is prone to bottling it, especially when the defence is in the brown stuff, but apparently is the daddy when it comes to spot kicks. He has not been playing recently but will ketchup quickly...

Gawd. Is this one of those adding to the sentance games!?
    Perhaps it would be a HP agreement. 
  • Scoham said:
    I wouldn’t be against Petrovic, Slonina or Bettinelli for a season.
    Might aswell get Colwill and Lavia while we’re at it 
  • Scoham said:
    I believe they're paying their youngsters more than our top earner. Lol
  • edited August 5
    Scoham said:
    Given that they are likely 3rd, 4th and 5th choices at best I don’t think it’s too far fetched that we could get one of them on loan!
  • Scoham said:
    Given that they are likely 3rd, 4th and 5th choices at best I don’t think it’s too far fetched that we could get one of them on loan!
    Petrovic is unrealistic, cost like 15m and played over half their games last year. I’d imagine they’ll cash in on him after the signing of Jörgensen. Bettinelli probably stay as 3rd choice. Slonina isn’t far fetched I agree 
  • Scoham said:
    I believe they're paying their youngsters more than our top earner. Lol
    Almost certainly and two of those aren’t even youngsters. Eddie Beach would probably be one of our top earners 
  • Scoham said:

Kepa just returned from Madrid on loan. Mental amount of players and money Chelsea spend 
  • Macronate said:
    Swisdom said:
    Not fussed at losing out on Begovic.  QPR fans were not exactly excited by him and he's definitely on the way down in his career.  Probably would have been an expensive and risky signing
    I believe we are looking at someone but, personally, think it's Mannion's shirt to lose at the moment.  The guy we are looking at would probably expect to be first choice so it could be an interesting battle between the goalies.  Or would it be a headache having 57 varieties of goalie pick from  :D.  We'll leave that for Nathan to decide

Thanks for the assist:

All good; wait a mo ?

Maybe we could squeeze another year out of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stefco said:
    Macronate said:
    Swisdom said:

Thanks for the assist:

All good; wait a mo ?

He might jump through hoops for us. 
  • edited August 6
    Stefco said:
    Macronate said:
    Swisdom said:

Thanks for the assist:

All good; wait a mo ?

we don't need anymore old has Beanz!.
  • Hal1x said:
    Stefco said:
    Macronate said:
    Swisdom said:

Thanks for the assist:

All good; wait a mo ?

we don't need anymore has old has Beans!.
    Saucy
  • Karl Hein has been linked with Barnsley in the last couple of weeks
  • edited August 5
    Ferryman said:
    Macronate said:
    Swisdom said:

Thanks for the assist:

All good; wait a mo ?

My German sauce says he is prone to bottling it, especially when the defence is in the brown stuff, but apparently is the daddy when it comes to spot kicks. He has not been playing recently but will ketchup quickly...

Gawd. Is this one of those adding to the sentance games!?

• Might not be doable but I’d love us to go for Walton now. It keeps being said he would attract lots of Championship sides but as the window ticks down perhaps he’ll want to get fixed up sooner or later 
  • Valley11 said:
    Might not be doable but I’d love us to go for Walton now. It keeps being said he would attract lots of Championship sides but as the window ticks down perhaps he’ll want to get fixed up sooner or later 
    Not even sure about the Championship, I think he’ll stay at Ipswich now. Hladky going has ended that I think. 
  • Who's responsibility is it to find new new clubs for the players that NJ has identified he doesn't want? Esp for the younger ones, they must want to play. I can understand the complexity of Fraser, but for those younger players it must be both on them and their agents, and on the club to find a solution. Whose responsible for that on the club's end? Andy Scott? 
  • Sponsored links:

• lolwray said:
    Maybe we can re sign Mike Salmon so we get 6 pages of fish puns 
    That’d be crappie
  • Fumbluff said:
    lolwray said:
    Maybe we can re sign Mike Salmon so we get 6 pages of fish puns 
    That’d be crappie
  • Scoham said:
    Karl Heinz has bean linked with Barnsley in the last couple of weeks
    What you meant to say
    Correction
  • The Crappies look a bit like the Sea Bass I saw, and admired, whilst snorkeling on Mykonos. Sorry, didn't hear any transfer news whilst underwater.
  • edited August 6
    The Crappies look a bit like the Sea Bass I saw, and admired, whilst snorkeling on Mykonos. Sorry, didn't hear any transfer news whilst underwater.
    I went there in 1978...I'm guessing its probably changed a bit...
  • Swisdom said:
    I wanted us to look at Archie Mair of Norwich.  Young, and highly rated but doesn't seem to be on the radar.

I do actually think Mannion looked pretty solid against Pompey.  Certainly more comfortable with the ball at his feet than AMB or Isted.  I 

What did Scott say to you as a response?
  • CafcWest said:
    The Crappies look a bit like the Sea Bass I saw, and admired, whilst snorkeling on Mykonos. Sorry, didn't hear any transfer news whilst underwater.
    I went there in 1978...I'm guessing its probabvly changed a bit...
    Just missed you I was there 82
  • Scoham said:
    Petrovic is unrealistic, cost like 15m and played over half their games last year. I’d imagine they’ll cash in on him after the signing of Jörgensen. Bettinelli probably stay as 3rd choice. Slonina isn’t far fetched I agree 
    Slonina played on loan in the Belgian top division last season, there's no way Chelsea are loaning him to league one.

Their entire model is seemingly based around buying young players, giving them experience on loan, then selling them on for a profit. They're highly unlikely to turn a profit on a player by loaning him to league one. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!