Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Potentially ensures our League games on International Weekens get called off as now now as that'll be Dixon - Anderson - Kanu - Asiimwe - Maynard-Brewer who can all be called up, the latter two a bit more unlikely than the other three of course
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Chunes said:
    Cawley reporting we're signing Jamaica winter Kaheim Dixon
    Excluding Anderson and Hector, would he be our first Jamaican international since Fuller? 
    This comment's giving me a chuckle! "Excluding two other players for no reason, is he the first since a different player" lol
    Haha, I didn't mean it like that. Just that they are both within the last season. I was trying to think who else has played for us before them. 
  • If he's being capped by Jamaica at 19 as a full international they must see something in him. Clips look incredibly raw but he definitely looks rapid , just can't seem to finish that often. 
  • clive said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Begovic is interest is correct, but not close from what I have been told. One of the keepers needs to go first, they don't want to be left with an inflated GK department. As I have been told, no offer has been made, but was given a tour.
    William Fatty Foulke  Nowoci
    Todays line up ladies and gentlemen…In goal No 1 Oliver Hardy.🤩
  • edited July 25
    Interesting that we're signing a winger despite playing a wingerless formation, either we think we can turn him into a wingback or perhaps he is being viewed as one for the U21 side for now
    He plays upfront for his club (on wing when younger) and I think his lack of relative experience means a wide role has less responsibility at international level. His closing down is exceptional and will catch many a defender out.
  • Interesting that we're signing a winger despite playing a wingerless formation, either we think we can turn him into a wingback or perhaps he is being viewed as one for the U21 side for now
    Or come off the bench if a change of formation is needed 
  • Sponsored links:

• PaddyP17 said:
    Desperately trying to figure out a chant to the tune of Rock The Casbah beginning with the line "Kaheim don't like it" but can't think of anything other than "hit the crossbar" which is not exactly what we want our forwards to be doing
    Song will be Trenchtown Rock after his birth place
  • Chunes said:
    Looks like a tricky, fast winger... 

Give it two weeks before someone says "no end product."
    No need, someone already said it
  • Talal said:
    Does anyone know or heard anything about this Begovic rumour?
    Another day, same 'joke'. 
    Another day pages of repetitive posts, all repeating what others have already said, with almost next to no substance or foundation.
    If you don’t like repetitive posts, then why do you keep making the same repetitive “joke” and posts. Do what I do Ignore them.

Oh bugger.
    I’m simply responding to @talal and his comment about my repetitive posts, this whole thread is repetitive, don’t see him complaining about that?
    Can you repeat that please?
  • Interesting that we're signing a winger despite playing a wingerless formation, either we think we can turn him into a wingback or perhaps he is being viewed as one for the U21 side for now
    Interesting that we're signing a winger despite playing a wingerless formation, either we think we can turn him into a wingback or perhaps he is being viewed as one for the U21 side for now
    Thought Nathan didn’t like wingers.?
  • edited July 25
    Thought Nathan didn’t like wingers.?
    Not wingers...he doesn't like Zingers....🙄
  • clive said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Begovic is interest is correct, but not close from what I have been told. One of the keepers needs to go first, they don't want to be left with an inflated GK department. As I have been told, no offer has been made, but was given a tour.
    William Fatty Foulke  Nowoci
    Believe it or not this is William (Fatty)Foulke
    played for Chelsea between 1905/1907
    also played nearly 300 games for Sheffield United weighing in at 24stone.

• Macronate said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Desperately trying to figure out a chant to the tune of Rock The Casbah beginning with the line "Kaheim don't like it" but can't think of anything other than "hit the crossbar" which is not exactly what we want our forwards to be doing
    But that would make sense, as in:

Kaheim don't like it
    Hit the crossbar
    Hit the crossbar

In other words, he doesn't like it when he's hit the crossbar for the 15th time this coming season, without notching a goal.

You could have:

Kaheim don't like it
    The prices in Crossbars
    The prices in Crossbars
    Kaheim he likes it
    In off the crossbar
    in off the crossbar
  • Sponsored links:

• Kaheim don't like them.....Rock the Millwall.....Rock the Millwall
  • Sorry have I missed it I don't see an official announcement anywhere?
  • LTKapal said:
    Sorry have I missed it I don't see an official announcement anywhere?
    no you have not missed it, not been one yet
  • LTKapal said:
    Sorry have I missed it I don't see an official announcement anywhere?
    Cawley’s written an article and posted a few tweets. Depends on whether he gets a work permit and he’ll be joining our first team if it goes through.

https://t.co/6TkR8HhE91
  • edited July 25

Relaxed muscle...🙄
  • Chunes said:
    Looks like a tricky, fast winger... 

Give it two weeks before someone says "no end product."
    As much as that. I'll probably be saying it after the Pompey match next week. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!