Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Lee Dixon
  • This isn't the thread to read if you like chips.
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:
    Does anyone know or heard anything about this Begovic rumour?
    Another day, same 'joke'. 
    Another day pages of repetitive posts, all repeating what others have already said, with almost next to no substance or foundation.
    This is the rumours thread, not confirmed signing thread. Obviously it's going to be full of ongoing discussions about a goalkeeper as that is the position we need most. 
    But, I’d say it’s anything but!
  • Talal said:
    Does anyone know or heard anything about this Begovic rumour?
    Another day, same 'joke'. 
    Another day pages of repetitive posts, all repeating what others have already said, with almost next to no substance or foundation.
    If you don’t like repetitive posts, then why do you keep making the same repetitive “joke” and posts. Do what I do Ignore them.

Oh bugger.
    I’m simply responding to @talal and his comment about my repetitive posts, this whole thread is repetitive, don’t see him complaining about that?
  • From watching a few videos of that Kaheim Dixon he can't finish to save his life.
  • Assuming the fee will be minimal so worth a punt
  • From watching a few videos of that Kaheim Dixon he can't finish to save his life.
    Kevin lisbie taught him everything he knows

• Kaheim Dixon is one for the academy judging by the video. The quality on display is pretty dreadful it must be said. 

Maybe raw talent in there somewhere. 
  • Chunes said:
    Cawley reporting we're signing Jamaica winter Kaheim Dixon
    I'm sure Jamaican winters are nicer than English ones.
  • Sponsored links:

• Interesting that we're signing a winger despite playing a wingerless formation, either we think we can turn him into a wingback or perhaps he is being viewed as one for the U21 side for now
  • Is this the player @Swisdom said would be a "wild ride" if we got him?
  • Looks like a tricky, fast winger... 

Give it two weeks before someone says "no end product."
  • Wonder if anything further has happened with that Jesse Costa who was on trial with us.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!