Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Ferryman said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Potts will be a good signing, and a player to get us out of this division 
    Why has it taken so long for him to appear?
    Injury 
  • So Jones is just signing ex Luton players.

Should have got Klopp as manager if that was going to be our strategy 🙂

Nothing wrong with that Berry , Potts and Hylton signing and they help the manager get his points across .. 
  • Yann897 said:

Interesting that he was Jones captain, wonder if he comes in he’d be captain here as at the moment it looks like Docherty is gonna get it .

Docherty had the armband today when he came on, but A.Mitchell, Berry and L.Jones have all also had it this pre-season. Feels like it’s being shared around so Jones is having a look a different people in the role before selecting a captain and vice
  • NabySarr said:
    Yann897 said:

Interesting that he was Jones captain, wonder if he comes in he’d be captain here as at the moment it looks like Docherty is gonna get it .

Docherty had the armband today when he came on, but A.Mitchell, Berry and L.Jones have all also had it this pre-season. Feels like it’s being shared around so Jones is having a look a different people in the role before selecting a captain and vice
    Docherty had it vs Goztepe , Millwall and today when he came I’d say he’s favourite at the moment.
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Mitchell looks very much like a captain to me. Speaks well too 
    At 22 I would be surprised if he gets it.
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:
    A bit like Methven?
  • CAFCsayer said:
    A bit like Methven?
    Why, has he played most games and looked to get on well with most od the squad in pre-season too?
  • Yann897 said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    At 22 I would be surprised if he gets it.

Nelson Abbey style?
  • Southbank said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    A complete unit and full of leadership potential. The defence needs organising as a priority  and he's the man.
    Any other season I’d agree but not when we’ve got Berry, Docherty and potentially Potts.
  • Swisdom said:
    Scoham said:
    Funnily enough I suggested Fraser to Dundee's General Manager a month ago and he didn't reply to me.  Maybe he actually did take note after all
    Gee, is that how you treat your mates?
  • Yann897 said:

Louie Watson in that photo too!
    Who now at Orient .. 
  • Yann897 said:

Louie Watson in that photo too!
    Pity how it went with him .  Clearly attitude not right but there is certainly a decent footballer there 
  • Sponsored links:

• Bailey said:
    Interesting stat from ChicagoAddick, Lucas Ness hasn't featured in any pre season friendly, I could be wrong but I believe Zac Mitchell has appeared in all of the friendlies so far and from the ones I've seen, you can see why, he can pass out of defence. 
    I recall Garner’s last game when both of them were young .  Zac looked head and shoulders above Ness - stronger , quicker , better on the ball.  Ness then went on a decent run but looked pretty hopeless last season, admittedly in a terrible team.  
  • wmcf123 said:
    Bailey said:
    Interesting stat from ChicagoAddick, Lucas Ness hasn't featured in any pre season friendly, I could be wrong but I believe Zac Mitchell has appeared in all of the friendlies so far and from the ones I've seen, you can see why, he can pass out of defence. 
    I recall Garner’s last game when both of them were young .  Zac looked head and shoulders above Ness - stronger , quicker , better on the ball.  Ness then went on a decent run but looked pretty hopeless last season, admittedly in a terrible team.  
    Theres a good player in Ness. Can see him move to a League Two but in a season or two be playing higher. May even get a League One gig this summer.
  • Ness is underrated and a good player. Anyone who saw him play away art Man Utd in the cup game would be surprised that he is being let go. He was excellent that night against Premier League attackers. 
    Anyone who was at Plymouth and saw the back pass right after HT will say get rid … small fee with large sell on 
  • Be interested to see where Ness ends up, as recall him being linked with Bournemouth and Norwich before he broke through with us - Cant see that type of move happening now
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!