Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Tell her not to worry. Plenty more fish in the sea.
  • Are these fish puns a way of implying that we’re interested in Alex Bass?
  • Tamer Tuna, there's a throwback. I was convinced he was gonna be the nuts for us but I think ended up being a regular for Erith Town? 
    My daughter went out with his brother … did not last long 
    PE ???

• Tell her not to worry. Plenty more fish in the sea.
    The best one!!! Although, the bar was lower than whale shit
  • Reel it in you lot
  • we could carry on - just for the halibut. 
  • What a load of pollocks!
  • Don’t worry it’ll be John (Hunky) Dory soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 18
    Yann897 said:
    Clubs been really quiet since we’ve come back from Slovenia, enjoyed the updates and the videos from over there, just hope we sign someone soon getting a bit bored.
    Can we stick to the subject, and stop fishing...
  • It's been so long since the Charlton Life Transfer Rumours Thread was taken over by fish puns that I thought the forum was broken.

Thanks everyone, glad to be back to our usual sofishticated selves
  • edited July 18
    It's been so long since the Charlton Life Transfer Rumours Thread was taken over by fish puns that I thought the forum was broken.

Thanks everyone, glad to be back to our usual sofishticated selves
    So how'd you rate the thread now..... on a scale of 1-10?
  • edited July 18
    And don't use this as an excuse to spawn off another load of carp fish puns.
  • Tamer Tuna, there's a throwback. I was convinced he was gonna be the nuts for us but I think ended up being a regular for Erith Town? 
    My daughter went out with his brother …  
    She must have been living the bream
  • edited July 18
    Chunes said:
    Tamer Tuna, there's a throwback. I was convinced he was gonna be the nuts for us but I think ended up being a regular for Erith Town? 
    My daughter went out with his brother …  
    She must have been living the bream
    Alright... don't carp on about it! Was going swimmingly until you piked up.
  • I regret commenting on Tamer Tuna now
    You’ve changed your tuna 
  • Who was it that started with the fish puns & then who decided to fillet up with more,before everyone else caught on
  • Sponsored links:

• Who was it that started with the fish puns & then who decided to fillet up with more,before everyone else caught on
    I cannot deny it…fu*k it, yes I can…
  • I've only just caught on. Not sure if I should bail.

I might float around for a while then cast myself away from this threaded line.
  • This is not the Plaice for fish puns
  • edited July 18
    I miss this or similar announcement pic. Not the signings they heralded, because they were almost universally bad, but just the fun of seeing this random image. I think the fish puns predate this announcement device...unfortunately. 

• Tina Tuna was the highlight for me!

Ocado doing some great offers...

• edited July 18
    Peter O'Rourke tweeting that Championship and top League One Clubs are in for Paudie O'Connor from Lincoln.

Could be us if we are after another CB. Lincoln fans seem to be in melt down that he is leaving.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!