Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2024 Transfer Rumours (D/day starts pg.263)

Comments

• Where's he trying to force a move to?
  • RC_CAFC said:
    Collins not in the Bristol Rovers squad today and their fans think he’s on the move.
    Matt Taylor just said there’s a good chance he’ll move on in next few days though not guaranteed. Sadly looks like Bolton are favourites
  • mart77 said:
    RC_CAFC said:
    Collins not in the Bristol Rovers squad today and their fans think he’s on the move.
    Matt Taylor just said there’s a good chance he’ll move on in next few days though not guaranteed. Sadly looks like Bolton are favourites
    Would be a shame as I think he’s the exact player we need but let’s be honest, from a footballing perspective, I’d go to Bolton ahead of us right now.
  • I know Chuks is back hopefully soon, but still need to bring in a decent striker before the window closes.
  • We need a big CB in before the end of the window. Similar mold to Santos at Bolton 
  • Badly need some creativity to come in , I still expect Fraser to go so an attacking midfielder feels like an absolute must. 
  • I know Chuks is back hopefully soon, but still need to bring in a decent striker before the window closes.
    Chuks will be back a week and then he’ll be injured again. Made of glass that man 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 27
    MarcusH26 said:
    Badly need some creativity to come in , I still expect Fraser to go so an attacking midfielder feels like an absolute must. 
    Alex Pritchard is an attacking midfielder. Said on Soccer Saturday that he’s told Sunderland he wants to go as they won’t offer the length of contract he wants whereas he has offers of 3 1/2 year deals from two other clubs. An Essex boy so maybe wants to be nearer family?
  • Swisdom said:
    We have bid for Collins
    not accepted as of a few days ago but all is not lost on that one.  He was interested.
    I doubt he's so keen now we're in serious danger of relegation. 
  • Swisdom said:
    We have bid for Collins
    not accepted as of a few days ago but all is not lost on that one.  He was interested.
    A player of his ilk is badly needed going forward. Fingers crossed for two or three players of quality before the deadline
  • Swisdom said:
    We have bid for Collins
    A player of that level wont sign here without a manager so best hope early next week we appoint one and get collins done in the last couple days🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • if we if we want to progress we need to be signing quality players like Blackpool’s Dembele. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    Scoham said:
    What’s the point in signing him now? Just wait until the summer surely 
    I have a theory 😂

get him signed now without a relegation release clause otherwise he might not agree to play l2 football in the summer
    It’s also possible he’s better than Tennai Watson, even with a broken ankle.
    Tennai has played quite well the last couple of games. 

Agreed kept the best winger in league one out the game yesterday .. and was our best player on Tuesday … he been good all season people forget his age plus playing 433 got no support from Campbell or CBT in front of him 
  • JamesSeed said:
    if we if we want to progress we need to be signing quality players like Blackpool’s Dembele. 
    He was excellent real pain kept finding the little pockets of space impossible to mark ….take him and CJ Hamilton every day of the week 
  • JamesSeed said:
    if we if we want to progress we need to be signing quality players like Blackpool’s Dembele. 
    Need to beat clubs like Blackpool to signings like that rather than sign players from them (though in his case he’s only on loan to them).
  • Sponsored links:

• Dembele was so hyped at 14-15 and then it never really worked out for him at Celtic. Surprised to see he's on loan from a French Ligue 2 side. 
  • Just had a message from a Rovers fan, apparently Wrexham have made an approach for Collins, didn’t say whether it was for Phil or James..
  • Just had a message from a Rovers fan, apparently Wrexham have made an approach for Collins, didn’t say whether it was for Phil or James..
    Collins John 
  • https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/exclusive-bristol-rovers-reject-opening-9062701

£600k bid from Bolton rejected for Aaron Collins , Rovers wanting closer to £1m
  • MarcusH26 said:
    https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/exclusive-bristol-rovers-reject-opening-9062701

£600k bid from Bolton rejected for Aaron Collins , Rovers wanting closer to £1m
    They turned down 700,000 from us so not going to accept 600,000 
  • Yeah I think Bolton ultimately win out here , I just hope we have other options lined up that can play that No10 role