Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2024 Transfer Rumours (D/day starts pg.263)

Comments

• edited January 11
  • barstool said:
    cold day for a medical, I hope they warm the stethoscope before placing on his chest 
    He is from the midlands, they make them tough there 
  • Well everyone wanted Bowyer back so we’re just pretending he is and having a squad full of CMs like he would do. 
  • barstool said:
    cold day for a medical, I hope they warm the stethoscope before placing on his chest 
    This is the weather where I am today, and I still left the house this morning (just saying).

• Let’s hope he’s had enough time in the oven to become fully baked. 
  • Sponsored links:

• barstool said:
    The cough and drop will be dicy!
  • edited January 11
    Fair play Exeter snapping up Purrington. Never really wanted to see him leave and we’ve not signed anyone better since so here’s hoping we have a good enough permanent replacement ready to play who’s better as not been convinced by Edun so far.
    He's another one who can't stay fit. Don't think he's played a season in his entire career. 
  • Coventry in maybe, Dobson to go maybe ?
  • We haven’t got too many midfielders, I just wanted that to be out there before it’s said.  Our midfield is shite, it’s weaker than the defence (IMO).  But the defence takes all the criticism.  

Any midfielder we sign who’s better than what we’ve got is very much welcomed.  
    We definitely do have too many midfielders. Not saying I disagree on quality, but half our squad will be CMs if we sign Coventry. 
  • We haven’t got too many midfielders, I just wanted that to be out there before it’s said.  Our midfield is shite, it’s weaker than the defence (IMO).  But the defence takes all the criticism.  

Any midfielder we sign who’s better than what we’ve got is very much welcomed.  
    Spot on !
  • Sponsored links:

• I don’t know to much about Coventry, what would he bring to the team?
  • This is all set up for ‘Coventry to SW back on tomorrow 😂
  • what category would Conor Coventry be in the 8 x 8 x 8 plan so i can start ticking them off

It's a pertinent question. How many games do we give these characters before we can categorise them?
  • edited January 11
  • Tash is the absolute Don.
    She even knows all the lyrics to every new incomprehensible Charlton chant word for word before they're even thought up.
    That's how far ahead of the rest of us Tash is.