Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2024 Transfer Rumours (D/day starts pg.263)

Comments

• redbuttle said:
    FAVADDICK said:
    Reams saying we've had a bid accepted for JCH £500,000
    He said us signing Bakinson was rubbish yesterday morning.
    The guy is an attention seeker. Would take everything he says with a large pinch of salt. 
    We shall see. He's right sometimes

So is a broken clock.
  • It’s all well having may and jch but what formation will he play that means both play together ? Need wingers that will provide the service to them 
    I would imagine May would go back into the 10 freeing C Campbell to go onto the wing
  • fenaddick said:
    It’s all well having may and jch but what formation will he play that means both play together ? Need wingers that will provide the service to them 
    I would imagine May would go back into the 10 freeing C Campbell to go onto the wing
    That is too sensible for MA
  • MrBurns said:
    May and JCH up front.... Fraser bossing the midfield. League 1 champions 2025 here we come. 
    Fraser won't be here
  • No good having Haaland Mbappe and.Saka if you got a donkey coaching them.
  • Sponsored links:

• jondon76 said:
    No good having Haaland Mbappe and.Saka if you got a donkey coaching them.
    Don’t be silly, regardless of the manager having these in your team is a winner. 
  • A bit ridiculous to sign 2 loan players on Friday, but not in time to play today.

Bakinson would have been useful on the bench.
    Maybe we didn’t want to push them through when we had offers in for Coventry and Docherty who may have been our first choices.

Also possible their clubs didn’t sign the moves off until Friday.
  • DA9 said:
    Only on CL would you read a positive rumour that we have agreed a fee for a proven striker, a top target and coup to possibly attract him at this level, only to be met with indifference by some.
    Never happy some of you, I swear we could be in the mix for Haaland, Saka, Gomez and Grealish and fault would be found.
    And Foden?
  • DA9 said:
    Only on CL would you read a positive rumour that we have agreed a fee for a proven striker, a top target and coup to possibly attract him at this level, only to be met with indifference by some.
    Never happy some of you, I swear we could be in the mix for Haaland, Saka, Gomez and Grealish and fault would be found.
    And Foden?
    Too short
  • DA9 said:
    And Foden?
    Too young, so inexperienced
  • At game today been told all agreed and JCH just needs to put pen to paper 
    Let's hope he's not waiting to see how we get on today.
  • J BLOCK said:
    jondon76 said:
    Don’t be silly, regardless of the manager having these in your team is a winner. 
    Nah Apples would turn them into Tamer Hamed George Tucudean and Polish Pete.
  • Sponsored links:

• jondon76 said:
    J BLOCK said:
    jondon76 said:
    Nah Apples would turn them into Tamer Hamed George Tucudean and Polish Pete.

Tamer Hamed? Is he a pal of Ventokele, Kermogrant and Harriotts?
  • DiscoCAFC said:
    FAVADDICK said:
    Reams saying we've had a bid accepted for JCH £500,000
    He said us signing Bakinson was rubbish yesterday morning.
    The guy is an attention seeker. Would take everything he says with a large pinch of salt. 
    Disagree completely.
    Credit where credit is due, on this occasion he's correct....makes up for saying Bakinson wasn't signing yesterday 
  • jondon76 said:
    there not going to lose their ability based on who the manager is are they
  • Clarke-Harris is out of contract at the end of June. So question is whether he wants to move now or become a free agent. #cafc

— Richard Cawley (@RichCawleySLP) January 6, 2024
  • Good sign if owners are willing to spend £500k on a single player - when was the last time we did that? 

I'm a little cooler on jch than others, I worry he may be on his way down, but fingers crossed he's got another couple of seasons in him - we 10000% need more experience and nastiness so he ticks those boxes 
  • Good that they’ve stumped up the money
    Guess he needs to be convinced that we’ll be contenders next seasob
  • jams said:
    Good sign if owners are willing to spend £500k on a single player - when was the last time we did that? 

I'm a little cooler on jch than others, I worry he may be on his way down, but fingers crossed he's got another couple of seasons in him - we 10000% need more experience and nastiness so he ticks those boxes 
    Kirk and Jaiyesimi?