Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Aberdeen Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Don't just stop and moan Kirk. Never heard of play to the whistle?
  • Options
    Have we had a shot on target or have we seen no change in that area from last season at all?
  • Options
    Jones and Ness swapped sides. 
  • Options
    Just out of interest, has anyone else watching on TV got a small black spot in their picture?
  • Options
    Ness and Lloyd have swapped sides
  • Options
    Jones is playing left side now to try and protect CBT more
  • Options
    Don't ya just love him. 
  • Options
    Just out of interest, has anyone else watching on TV got a small black spot in their picture?
    Yes. I've tried cleaning it 3 times  :D
  • Options
    Yeah, just a little bit above and right of centre?
  • Options
    Said to myself I wouldn't go to anymore games or buy the streams if the leftback/wingback situation was still a farce for the third season in a row. 

We brought Edun in and Millwall was a good performance so sort of forgot. 

Nope, still a farce ..season starts again next week. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:
    Yep, that's where mine is 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Yea that's it.

Thank the Lord for that - I thought my eyesight was going funny.
  • Options
    I hadn't noticed the black mark until you mentioned it. Now I can't ignore it  :D
  • Options
    Good cross there from CBT for Leaburn to challenge.

Only Leaburn isn't playing and May is only 4ft 6!
  • Options
    Defending will get dogs abuse and rightly so but Kirk has been absolutely woeful
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Talal said:
    Wake up call to anyone thinking we're gonna piss the league. Some abysmal defending. 
    Its basically the same defence as last season. Why should it be different?
  • Options
    Crossing like we've got Stockley up top. Genius.
  • Options
    Well, bit of a humbling this one. HMS Piss the League anchored. 
  • Options
    Well, bit of a humbling this one. HMS Piss the League anchored. 
    Not so much anchored as a gaping hole ripped out of the left side of the hull
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It just proves the point that we get enamored by our youth on a small sample size.  Ness has been poor all pre season.  He looks incredibly slow. Asiimwe looks lost against any organized attack.  We need a cb and a right back if we are going to play a 352. We can’t have the likes of Mitchell, Ness and Deji playing any substantive time if we want promotion.
  • Options
    Attendance 5174, 1623 from Aberdeen 
  • Options
    Have we had a shot pn target yet
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Talal said:
    Wake up call to anyone thinking we're gonna piss the league. Some abysmal defending. 
    It’s basically the same defence as last season. Why should it be different?
    We’re not even playing the same formation!
  • Options
    Sums up Kirk he missed that anyway
  • Options
    I hadn't noticed the black mark until you mentioned it. Now I can't ignore it  :D
    The rain dot on the screen has been our best player. Solid. Sign him up.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    Rob said:
    Naivety there from Holden in the starting line up. Just look at it! Too attacking with a very thin defence. You must have a strong defence so you can build from there. Instead they're just running through us. A very poor half. Let's see what we do at HT but naivety imo from Holden.
    How much can you improve that defence though if Edun is not ready yet and Egbo is too fragile? Yes we need defensive reinforcement but we knew that already 
    But, my point is it hasn't been addressed has it! A wake up call for me of how weak we still are at the back. We can play the fancy moves going forward but without a solid defence we're just pissing in the wind.

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Laddick01 said:
    Crossing like we've got Stockley up top. Genius.
    Really need a big man up there to support May. Even an immobile Stockley would be more help than Kirk. 
  • Options
    Offside anyway, otherwise that is up there with any miss you've ever seen.

• Options
    May looks a handful on the few times we have got the ball to him