Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Aberdeen Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Laddick01 said:
    Crossing like we've got Stockley up top. Genius.
    People were wondering why we weren’t pumping it long against Millwall. Today is their answer…
  • Options
    Jones Kirk and Camara off

Anderson, Campbell and Thomas on
  • Options
    Kirk nicking a living with us really hope he goes.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Ness and Lloyd have swapped sides
    They are playing for Aberdeen now?
    Could have been forgiven for thinking Ness was playing for Aberdeen in that first half 
  • Options
    Can we shorten the field by fifty yards or so? We look okay in the middle bit, it’s just the crucial areas at either end we are plop…
  • Options
    Trying to think if we've ever had 2 strikers playing together as ineffective at challenging in the air as May and Kirk. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Trying to think if we've ever had 2 strikers playing together as ineffective at challenging in the air as May and Kirk. 
    May is only about 3', be fair.
  • Options
    I think people should take a look at the quality of the opposition before writing off Charlton's chances this season. We probably all think that the SPL is a bit shit, but that's probably not the case in and around the top four.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anderson turnover leads to a dangerous counter attack.  Just like millwall
  • Options
    Our overall passing is so bad 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    May is only about 3', be fair.
    Yeah not blaming him just gives us no real option to go long or put an aerial cross in the box. 
  • Options
    Finally
  • Options
    3-1
  • Options
    1-3 CBT
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    TEL said:
    Kirk. I want him to come good.... but

I cant bear watching him any more - totally powder puff and utterly half-hearted. We should cut our losses and send him out on a free just to save his wages
    Blokes a minge of a footballer.

Another one that needs to be gotten rid of.
  • Options
    3-1 CBT. Get him up front 
  • Options
    Campbell already done more than Kirk did.
  • Options
    We're back 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The comeback is on✅...1-3..
  • Options
    Hoping Campbell will be the reason we can scrap the back 5. Has really impressed me since he came into the starting 11 after CBT injury last season.
  • Options
    Bailey said:
    I think people should take a look at the quality of the opposition before writing off Charlton's chances this season. We probably all think that the SPL is a bit shit, but that's probably not the case in and around the top four.  
    Scottish football is worst than Dutch football and Dutch football is f!(& Shi!.

• Options
    3-1 CBT. Get him up front 
    I really wouldn’t mind this. I don’t know why we’ve never tried it.
  • Options
    Anderson has made a difference 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Good ball in and Campbell makes the defender put it behind.
  • Options
    Bailey said:
    Scottish football is worst than Dutch football and Dutch football is f!(& Shi!.

What division we in ??? 
  • Options
    Campbells done more than Kirk in 5 minutes of being on got to start instead of shit Kirk