Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Orient Attendance

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Got talking to a bloke in the Valley Cafe before the match and he was a Leyton Orient season ticket holder from Dumfries.
    Goes to all their matches. Proper quality supporter I thought.
    If travelling from Dumfries that could be a very large carbon footprint, unless he's offsetting somehow. Did he mention whether he travelled by train or other mode?
    I presume you don’t go to away games then, if you are so worried about ‘carbon footprint’ - god forbid ‘if’ we ever got into Europe !!!!! 
    I don't do games by car or plane anymore so that should help ease your concern, @Ducktapeshoerepairs
    Do you walk to games ? 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    seth plum said:
    Got talking to a bloke in the Valley Cafe before the match and he was a Leyton Orient season ticket holder from Dumfries.
    If travelling from Dumfries that could be a very large carbon footprint, unless he's offsetting somehow. Did he mention whether he travelled by train or other mode?
    I presume you don’t go to away games then, if you are so worried about ‘carbon footprint’ - god forbid ‘if’ we ever got into Europe !!!!! 
    I don't do games by car or plane anymore so that should help ease your concern, @Ducktapeshoerepairs
    Do you walk to games ? 
    Train if i go. Yourself?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Do you walk to games ? 
    Train if i go. Yourself?
    seth plum said:
    Do you walk to games ? 
    Train if i go. Yourself?
    Why dig someone out when he may well get a train from Scotland ? 
  • Options
    Was asking the question not digging anyone out.