Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Orient Attendance

Comments

• Options
    Will they say actual numbers or the usual tickets issued number 
  • Options
    Hopefully the latter, as that’s more fun. 
  • Options
    a surprisingly high 17,800 boosted by the feel good factor of England Lionesses 4th place in the world cup
  • Options
    12 normal fans. 8000 scouts and a further 8000 board members. Oh and I guess some Orient fans 
    insert joke about Robert Baden-Powell coming mob handed 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I assume will be lower then average due to fans like my three being on holiday, we will be missing the Bristol Rovers match too. 
  • Options
  • Options
    When do I need to buy a ticket by, to avoid a surcharge from my beloved club?
  • Options
    12 normal fans. 8000 scouts and a further 8000 board members. Oh and I guess some Orient fans 
    Oh good  Robert Powells coming, wasn't he married to that blonde from Pans People?, beautiful Babs they called her, don't know her name but beautiful Babs.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Match ticket prices increase by £3 for adults and £2 for all other price brackets two days before matchday. Family bundle prices increase by £10 two days before matchday.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/get-your-tickets-saturdays-game-against-leyton-orient
  • Options
    I think around 12k.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2023
    Less than 13,000 = disappointing 
    14,000 = about right
    15,000 = great 
    15,500+ = amazing 
  • Options
    Have orient sold out?
  • Options
    I am hoping 16k+ (3k orient in their end, plus a few hundred in home ends sitting on their hands - no need - you won’t be using them - tissues in the toilets 🥲). Would love it to be an even bigger crowd tbh, but think it will grow if we maintain a high Divison position in the table. 
  • Options
    clive said:
    mendonca said:
    Match ticket prices increase by £3 for adults and £2 for all other price brackets two days before matchday. Family bundle prices increase by £10 two days before matchday.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/get-your-tickets-saturdays-game-against-leyton-orient
    hopefully someone in the new SMT will be looking at this nonsense, and before looking at the CTV issue. Bums on seats is more important.  
  • Options
  • Options
    clive said:
    mendonca said:
    hopefully someone in the new SMT will be looking at this nonsense, and before looking at the CTV issue. Bums on seats is more important.  
    You would like to think so ,but come on large it’s the SMT we are talking about.

just remind me who is in the SMT?
  • Options
    16,470 COYR  B)
  • Options
    I'm thinking there will be a lot of positivity at the season start...18,000ish including Orient.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Apparently Orient had sold 2500 at the last update. So should be almost if not full in their end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    According to their forum there are only 50 tickets left in the away end for Saturday 
  • Options
    14,500 full of optimism…. For kick off. By final whistle optimism will be reduced to the 3,000 in the South stand. 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    12,400 ish. Will take time for the apathy to dissipate sadly. Hope for higher. 

Will be a few more than this, Orient will sell out the vast majority of their 3,000 tickets.
    12,400 will probably be bums on seats, but I reckon the gate will be advertised at around 16k.
  • Options
    First game for me since my dad passed away and my 6 year olds first game ever. So 2 more than it would have been whatever the attendance. 

When your boy starts crying tell him that Daddy loves him :)  Sorry for the loss of your father.
  • Options
    Just three and a half months ago i spent 19 nights in intensive care after a major cancer operation. At times i didn't think i'd make it through the night let alone the first game of the season but me and my son are going and we can't wait , so you can add two more to the attendance!

Good on ya, enjoy the game regardless.  No doubt you will.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Oh good  Robert Powells coming, wasn't he married to that blonde from Pans People?, beautiful Babs they called her, don't know her name but beautiful Babs.
    Real name Barbara Lord, saw her once in the early 70's at Waterloo station, she had no make up on but was  absolutely georgeous. Think she came from St. Mary Cray!
  • Options
    I can't afford it anymore sadly 
  • Options
    Just three and a half months ago i spent 19 nights in intensive care after a major cancer operation. At times i didn't think i'd make it through the night let alone the first game of the season but me and my son are going and we can't wait , so you can add two more to the attendance!
    Well done mate...already looking forward to the film thread over Christmas 😀