Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Orient Attendance

Comments

• Options
    Sales don’t look too impressive sadly.

Don’t leave last min guys, get em early and avoid the tariff
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    When do I need to buy a ticket by, to avoid a surcharge from my beloved club?
    Before Friday, otherwise it costs 500 quid.
  • Options
    Sales don’t look too impressive sadly.

Don’t leave last min guys, get em early and avoid the tariff
    I’m surprised by that. Surely we can get 15k for this game ? 1st game of the season and all to play for ? London derby ? New ownership optimism? Maybe we are just a small club that happens to have a small core of devoted looneys as fans 😂 
  • Options
    The signings mean there is far more optimism about, so I reckon it will be nearer 16,000. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Hoping we can smash through 20,000 now the takeovers happened.
    Bloody hell, you need to learn how to set your own expectations! 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Hoping we can smash through 20,000 now the takeovers happened.
    Bloody hell, you need to learn how to set your own expectations! 
    I know, I thought if I put 25,000 that might be pushing it.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Just wondering what musical talents are going to be unleashed upon us from our new owners?

Edit, I thought Jim Rodwell looked familiar!

• Options
    Just wondering what musical talents are going to be unleashed upon us from our new owners?

Edit, I thought Jim Rodwell looked familiar!

More Gerry Adams tbf.  Galway is a good one though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I looked on the ticket site and we seem to have sold a lot more season tickets since the takeover but not that many match day tickets for the Orient game - simply by comparing seats still available on both - I agree with most, looks like the crowd will be circa 15k with about 13k actually there - too many false dawns putting the real bandwagon factor on hold but a few big signings and wins and the momentum will build 
  • Options
    Got an email about bringing a friend along on Saturday, I'm in Upper West Block P and plenty of seats available.
  • Options
    Think we’ve lost a lot of regular supporters because of ownership, shit football & general apathy, I think crowds this season will be low,
    hope I’m wrong 
  • Options
    The cost of living crisis will affect attendances, especially in family groups.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Sadly true  - kids for a quid was a great promotion
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Sadly true  - kids for a quid was a great promotion
    And took us to the PL…#filltheground
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I think a few more signings after the takeover might have helped with ticket sales. 

The real fans know what to expect once Alfie May goes down injured after 6 minutes, then Camara pulls his groin and AMB gets sent off.
  • Options
    I think we should just open the north lower and west lower for this. 
  • Options
    Bought 3 tickets today. Wanted to get myself a season ticket but had no-one to go with. Instead dragged two friends over for this, fingers crossed we put on a good show to get ourselves two more fans. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The whole of the Covered End should be mostly full on Saturday judging by the greyed-out areas for the two tiers so far so with a full away end as well the atmosphere should be pretty good 
  • Options
    High advertised gate, a low bums on seats number.
    Loads of people are on holidays.
  • Options
    Got my 4 tickets for me, the mrs and my two daughters. Looking forward to the O’s game as I work for Leyton Orient Community Trust and my mrs grew up in Wanstead and used to watch the o’s back in the early 90’s. 

• Options
    Just got four for me and the kids. Looking forward to it 
  • Options
    Did they not say they were only counting those that are actually there.
  • Options
    I think this happened for a period under Sandgaard, however, my understanding is that clubs generally advertise the gate including all tickets sold/issued as comps.

• Options
    16,666 announced, 12,500 turn up.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    CAFCTrev said:
    I think we should just open the north lower and west lower for this. 
    a) Joke?
    b) Lost the plot?
  • Options
    I think this happened for a period under Sandgaard, however, my understanding is that clubs generally advertise the gate including all tickets sold/issued as comps.

When did this change ? Years ago I’m sure the club under reported attendance perhaps to avoid tax no idea why but I often thought bloody hell there’s more here than that ! Now everyone over reports