Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Orient Attendance

With the takeover going through and the 1st few signings being decent what is your guess at the attendance for the opening game of the season ?

I think 14k ish

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Think it will be nearer 14 than 14k

Edit - Sorry Andy ignore me, thought we were playing Orient in a friendly match. 
  • Options

3000 Os
    13000 Addicks
    500 owners
    17,000 actually, as there will also be 500 members of the media there, all wanting to be there for the first game of a new era, which will lead to the new dominant force in world football.
  • Options
    12,812 - Silly on the day prices and cost of living deters day trippers. Plus holiday season + cricket.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    With the takeover going through and the 1st few signings being decent what is your guess at the attendance for the opening game of the season ?

I think 14k ish
    Bout right, hopefully 15+. I will probably bring at least 3...

• Options
    12k in the ground 

15k announced 
  • Options
    I reckon about 16,000. Orient will surely sell out. 
  • Options

3000 Os
    13000 Addicks
    500 owners
    Allo Allo
    Henry is back
    Henry is back

• Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    it'll be much lower than actually announced by a good couple of thousand - of my lot, 4 of us are missing due to holiday. Gutted we are at home first game and especially with one of our more attractive fixtures
  • Options
    12k in the ground 

15k announced 
    Did they not stop doing that kind of thing last season?
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2023
  • Options
    12 normal fans. 8000 scouts and a further 8000 board members. Oh and I guess some Orient fans 
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    The opening game last season didn’t we have over 18k ? TS on a high before the slippery slope occurred
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    12,812 - Silly on the day prices and cost of living deters day trippers. Plus holiday season + cricket.
    If cricket even comes into the equation for first game of the season you’re sick
  • Options
    54,222. All board members, all sharing a seat
  • Options
  • Options
    Away fans mostly facing north north east from the JS stand.

You're welcome.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Let’s hope the new owners are honest. It’ll need a lot of ‘LIAR’ banners hanging from the Upper Tier if not.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ok,

Me,
    my son,
    mick
    his son
    his grandson,
    …..

willcome back with total later,,,
  • Options
    Lot of holidays, we can't use our season tickets as is the one week we are away this summer break. Hope for 15k reported and 12k there but may be optimistic to expect only 3k season ticket holders unable to attend