Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• ValleyBen said:
    Here is a crazy idea, go get Ladapo without selling one of our best players on the cheap, you know, have a serious crack at promotion.
    This
  • That pic *almost* works as an XI but it’s a central midfielder light… it has five defenders and three forwards.
    343 with wingbacks? 
  • Burstow going to Sunderland on loan
  • Burstow going to Sunderland on loan
    Thought he's off to AC Milan?! 
  • edited September 2023
    sam3110 said:
    That pic *almost* works as an XI but it’s a central midfielder light… it has five defenders and three forwards.
    343 with wingbacks? 
    I suppose that could work, feels clunky though! 

With a 3-4-3 you want more Fraser/Payne types because the wing backs already supply width, rather than wing backs overlapping wingers.
  • sam3110 said:
    That pic *almost* works as an XI but it’s a central midfielder light… it has five defenders and three forwards.
    343 with wingbacks? 
    I suppose that could work, feels clunky though!
    Doesn't read like a Pearce formation and first XI either tbh
  • Aren't there two right backs in that picture? Don't think even Pearce is that defensive
  • Wonder if the Luton lad is coming in and we’re cashing in on Dobson?
  • sam3110 said:
    Burstow going to Sunderland on loan
    Thought he's off to AC Milan?! 

Sunderland, The Milan of the Northeast. 
  • You would also hope none of our players are stupid enough to leak our team/formation 24 hours before the match. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Aren't there two right backs in that picture? Don't think even Pearce is that defensive
    You could arrange it into a 4-4-2 with Watson at left back without playing anyone out of position! 
    Tennai Watson prefers the right but can cover the left side.
  • Wait no, ignore me lol
  • 🚨 Nonsense Twitter rumour alert 🚨 

Fosu to return on a 1 year deal?

• ValleyBen said:
    You would also hope none of our players are stupid enough to leak our team/formation 24 hours before the match. 
    Our team is pretty much last few standing.

Our formation is unknown (even to our own players).

There are no trade secrets to leak.
  • Scoham said:
    🚨 Nonsense Twitter rumour alert 🚨 

Would be amazing. He also played wing back at Brentford, just hope it’s not a CBT replacement 
  • Leuth said:
    Aren't there two right backs in that picture? Don't think even Pearce is that defensive
    You could arrange it into a 4-4-2 with Watson at left back without playing anyone out of position! 
    Which one of Hector, Ness or Thomas are you putting up front with Alfie May? :-)
  • Leuth said:
    Aren't there two right backs in that picture? Don't think even Pearce is that defensive
    Which one of Hector, Ness or Thomas are you putting up front with Alfie May? :-)
    Shut up okay 
  • mart77 said:
    Wonder if the Luton lad is coming in and we’re cashing in on Dobson?
    You think our new SMT are capable of negotiating a deal that sees us 'cash in' on anyone?  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• (Thomas) 
  • Fosu would be a cracking signing.

I have only just changed my profile from Fosu to May. May change it back again :)
  • Fosu was brilliant on his day - would be pleased with that if he's fit and all the rest of it - guess Pearce would know him  
  • NabySarr said:
    Scoham said:

Would be amazing. He also played wing back at Brentford, just hope it’s not a CBT replacement 
    Wouldn't mind fosu back although I'd laugh if we did sign him then announced Bowyer coming back the next day.
  • Right - I'm off for two hours to fail an AgilePM exam so if the news can stop for a while, that'll be much appreciated
    WTF is AgilePM ???
    Project Management course
    What does the ‘Agile’ bit mean ?

Sorry - I’m just intrigued 

It's the methodology. Allows for a more flexible approach to project management with outcomes focus rather than meetings and paperwork for the sake of it which is my experience of Prince2 methodology.
    Pass
  • Whatever happens it shows Scott's player radar is significantly more extensive than Gallens. Unlike most on here I'm impressed by Scott.
    I'm sure no rubbish bin, skip or cess pit is passed without checking.
  • edited September 2023
    I mean, come on, if Fosu's available on a free are you really going to buy Blackett-taylor...
  • Jac_52 said:
    NabySarr said:
    Scoham said:

Wouldn't mind fosu back although I'd laugh if we did sign him then announced Bowyer coming back the next day.
    Fosu was brilliant when he first took over, and alright for the first half of the next season