Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023

Comments

• Alex Greenwood has had a good game. Other than that though it's a struggle to pick out an England player who's done much. I'd like to see us change the plan a bit, bring on England for Hemp and Nobbs for Walsh to take better care of the ball, as Walsh looks very leggy. I get why we haven't brought Kelly or Toone on as they'll offer more of the same but it doesn't look like we've got much faith in the rest of the squad to change things here.
  • 'Super stop'?  Was right at her, she could have stayed still and it would have hit her.
    Have you not noticed, every stop is a "super stop", every cross that reaches the box is a "wonderful cross", every pass is "great" and every tackle is "superb defending".
  • Hemp having a torrid time and looking knackered now. 
  • Hero to Zero. fuck
  • James is off here.
  • That's a red
  • She's going off and deservedly so.
  • What has James done!!!
  • Red card for James?
  • She’s done a Beckham 
  • Sponsored links:

• Just no need for that. Stupid
  • Surely that's a red?
  • Really stupid.
  • Fucking stupid 
  • So silly (and blatant)
  • James goes from hero to zero.
  • Incredibly costly when they're already looking shattered. 
  • Lauren James has her Beckham Vs Argentina moment  :#
  • Can't see England winning this, poor game overall but this is Nigeria's to win. 
  • And there’s the scapegoat for when we go out….
  • Sponsored links:

• England still favourites to qualify on Bet 365
  • James got to go for that 
  • Beckham didn't deserve his red, James certainly did.
  • Such a mindless and selfish decision. Takes away all her good moments.
  • Just bloody stupid. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    And there’s the scapegoat for when we go out….
    And rightly so quite frankly. 
  • edited August 2023
    MrOneLung said:
    And there’s the scapegoat for when we go out….
    It wouldn't really be a scapegoat, she'd deservedly have to take a large chunk of blame. No one has played well and it obviously wouldn't be the sole reason if we lose but a moment of madness from James really could cost the team here
  • No place for that behaviour 
  • Stupid from James, but that's what happens sometimes when you've got a 21 year old with that much load on them in a game like this. If she'd been a bit more experienced she would have used her close marking to create space but instead she's allowed it to wind her up and done something really stupid. I've never seen Walsh give the ball away this much, cannot believe she's still on the pitch. She looks knackered and like she can't control her space anymore.
  • Uboat said:
    England still favourites to qualify on Bet 365
    Nigeria 1.95, I'm having that