Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• With 8 games left, think this is the result that lifts Palace out of the relegation fight. 

In terms of form, difficult not seeing the current bottom 3 staying there at the end. 
  • Sometimes I hate football ⚽️ 
  • edited April 2023
    Hodgson does it again.  Leeds awful.  Palace were outstanding...
  • Very very poor from Leeds.

Ayew had scored five in his last 101 games, then gets two today.
  • Brilliant commentary from someone in the crowd at Anfield…”come on get on with it,ya fuckin little knobhead” all went quite then presenter apologies for that incident that just happened…😂😂
  • When did Van Dijk retire as a professional footballer?
  • se9addick said:
    When did Van Dijk retire as a professional footballer?

He's not the only Liverpool player to do so this season
  • se9addick said:
    Just been yellow carded for a very rash challenge, wouldn’t be surprised to see him red carded before the end.
  • edited April 2023
    se9addick said:
    Incredible drop off in from this season. Can't even say it's down to the injury (when Pickford killed him), as he was good last season. 

Right now if it was a choice between him and Maguire to start for your team, you'd pick Maguire.
  • se9addick said:
    Incredible drop off in from this season. Can't even say it's down to the injury (when Pickford killed him), as he was good last season. 

Right now if it was a choice between him and Maguire to start for your team, you'd pick Maguire.
    I’d pick Sean Clare over him at the moment 
  • Sponsored links:

• Linesman elbows Robertson in face at half time
    Robertson had confronted him though. Roy Keane called it right, Robertson is a big baby.
    It's obvious the ref has just gone to shrug him off as he goes to grab him. Anyone describing that as an elbow needs to give their head a wobble.
    Robertson had confronted him though. Roy Keane called it right, Robertson is a big baby.
    He is one of those players that you just want to punch in the face. 
  • Ha ha ha, Salah Misses a pen 
  • Cracking game to watch 
  • Lol at that miss. Dreadful.
  • Can’t stand either team, but the thought of Arsenal winning the league makes me feel sick. Hope Liverpool can find a couple of goals from somewhere. 
  • Living in London there’s loads of gobby Arsenal twunts about and I don’t want any of my mates celebrating their footy teams success , if I did I’d be cheering palace and scum on , fuck em hope they all implode and become as shit as us 
    I know no Man C fans so I’d rather they win it
    Arsenal fans from school days in Blackheath , pricks should have supported Charlton rather than glory hunt and take piss out of us going bust etc 

• Sponsored links:

• Living in London there’s loads of gobby Arsenal twunts about and I don’t want any of my mates celebrating their footy teams success , if I did I’d be cheering palace and scum on , fuck em hope they all implode and become as shit as us 
    I know no Man C fans so I’d rather they win it
    Arsenal fans from school days in Blackheath , pricks should have supported Charlton rather than glory hunt and take piss out of us going bust etc 

I work with children. I know a lot of Man City fans. I want them all to be crying at the end of the season 
  • Brownie12 said:
    Can’t stand either team, but the thought of Arsenal winning the league makes me feel sick. Hope Liverpool can find a couple of goals from somewhere. 
    Serious question. If you're not a Tottenham fan, why?

Is it any better chelsea, liverpool, man utd or City winning the league?
    This. Never understood why anyone outside of the bubble would rather any of those 4 win it over Arsenal.
  • edited April 2023
    Brownie12 said:
    Can’t stand either team, but the thought of Arsenal winning the league makes me feel sick. Hope Liverpool can find a couple of goals from somewhere. 

I just don’t like them. I’d take anybody winning the league over them. The fans, Wenger,  Vieira,  Sol Campbell…the list is endless. 
  • Brownie12 said:
    Brownie12 said:

I just don’t like them. I’d take anybody winning the league over them. The fans, Wenger,  Vieira,  Sol Campbell…the list is endless. 
    Fair enough.

I have a similar dislike of everything man utd.
  • JaShea99 said:
    Brownie12 said:

This. Never understood why anyone outside of the bubble would rather any of those 4 win it over Arsenal.
    It’s about opinions I guess. 
  • Only time I've ever cheered a Liverpool goal
  • Croydon said:
    Only time I've ever cheered a Liverpool goal
    Apart from when they score against Palace
  • edited April 2023
    Two great pieces of skill from both Saka and Alexander-Arnold prior to the goal, with the latter grabbing an assist 
  • What a save 
  • Fantastic game.