Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• edited April 2023
    I'm sure we're all laughing at Chelsea, but I genuinely don't know how you can spend 600m and make a team worse. Or how you decide to buy so many players but none of those signings are a striker. Dreadful mismanagement.

Fair enough they've bought a lot of young players for the future but you'd at least expect some of the more expensive new signings to perform. Mudryk already looks a flop, Sterling looks done, Cucurella looks every bit a one season wonder at Brighton. Those 3 alone cost 200m.
    To think that the below team that could have formed half of the current squad (ones sold/let go in bold and cost to Chelsea in brackets):

Courtois (£5.0m)
    James (£0)
    Tomori (£0)
    Guehi (£0)
    Ake (£0)
    Rice (£0)
    Mount (£0)
    KDB (£6.7m)
    Gallagher (£0)
    Salah (£11.0m)
    Abraham (£0)

Cost: £22.7m
    Probable value: £600m-£700m

• Walking past Highbury and Islington station, I thought I'd pop in the Spoons for a quick quiet pint, completely forgetting that Arsenal are playing tonight!
  • Southampton take the lead in the first minute… oh dear
  • Dare I say Southampton have probably scored 96 mins too early.  Deary me.
  • Love to see it. Bye bye title
  • edited April 2023
    0-2 Walcott

Only 15 minutes played. Arsenal decided taking a two nil lead wasn’t working…
  • Title race is over
  • Arsenal out-Spursing Spurs.
  • Walking past Highbury and Islington station, I thought I'd pop in the Spoons for a quick quiet pint, completely forgetting that Arsenal are playing tonight!
    The Arsenal fans should have stayed there  :o
  • Arsenal out-Spursing Spurs.
    they'll still win this, like night follow day!
    I'd put my house on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2023
    1-2
  • This is going to go down as one of the greatest chokes of recent times. Arsenal have properly thrown it away. 
  • This has the feeling of a night game classic…

1-2, three goals inside the first 20 minutes
  • Ramsdale looks all at sea tonight
  • What a game this is 

Ramsdale is decent but the calls for him to replace Pickford for England are mental.
  • 1-3
    You couldn't write this stuff. 
  • Nothing against arsenal personally but it is very entertaining to see this implosion 
  • Jesus skies a great chance. 
  • Schadenfreude strikes again!
  • Sponsored links:

• City will destroy this side anyway, so just save the agg now 
  • Might have to give AFTV a watch after this. They haven't had much to moan about this season but i'm sure tonight will be enjoyable. 

Ty will be as bitter as ever and focus on Southampton going down rather than Arsenal's implosion.
  • this has to go down as a massive choke 
  • edited April 2023
    Couple more minutes plus any added
  • 8 mins added. 
  • Unbelievable Jeff
  • Love seeing Saka score too - win win!