Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Football eh........ Bloody hell
  • Trossard hits the bar. 
  • Bloody hell
  • Come on you gunners 
  • 3-3 FT. 
  • That’s that for Arsenal
  • Always thought they would need to win at the Etihad anyway, so all on to that game now 
  • Terrible result for the gunners but a point better than they thought they would be heading towards injury time. Very enjoyable watch
  • Sponsored links:

• The draw does neither side much good 
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Arsenal out-Spursing Spurs.
    they'll still win this, like night follow day!
    I'd put my house on it.

The Removal vans are on their way Johnboy.
  • Feel bad for Saints. 
  • What a finish, was absolutely convinced Arsenal were going to get a winner there.
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Arsenal out-Spursing Spurs.
    they'll still win this, like night follow day!
    I'd put my house on it.
    When can I collect the keys?
  • Haaland will prove the difference. Arsenal are a good side but Jesus misses a lot of chances. 
  • Arsenal have kept 4 clean sheets in their last 17 games and conceded 9 in their last 5 matches, all of which Saliba has missed. A bit like City when they lost the title to Liverpool, they won't always be able to rely on shooting their way out of trouble. 
  • edited April 2023
    Poor final result for both teams but if Arsenal can draw at City ? 

The thought of Holding trying to mark Haaland should be a sight. City should win with a bit to spare next Wednesday but how will Arteta set his team up ?

I still backed Man City even when Arsenal went well clear in the table under the course and distant theory and I couldn't see Arsenal carry the weight of expectations passing the Melling road for the second time.

Not getting the 3 point after being 3-1 up will cost the Saints dear as games are running out.
  • Draw no good for Arsenal at City now though. They have to win there 
  • Sponsored links:

• Haaland will prove the difference. Arsenal are a good side but Jesus misses a lot of chances. 
    City getting rid of him and Sterling for 100m and replacing them with Haaland and Alvarez for about 70m must go down as some of the best bits of transfer business in recent times.
  • Might have to give AFTV a watch after this. They haven't had much to moan about this season but i'm sure tonight will be enjoyable. 

Ty will be as bitter as ever and focus on Southampton going down rather than Arsenal's implosion.
    He didn't disappoint. Said the ref should have added on 17 minutes in the first half and 18 minutes in the second half because of Southampton's time wasting!
  • Arsenal have kept 4 clean sheets in their last 17 games and conceded 9 in their last 5 matches, all of which Saliba has missed. A bit like City when they lost the title to Liverpool, they won't always be able to rely on shooting their way out of trouble. 
    Saliba is their best CB by a country mile.  They've missed him massively.  He does the organising, he has the pace and he's as strong as an ox.  Its no surprise that they're looking weaker at the back with Rob Holding in the side.  Its unfortunate timing.

I'll ask one question.  Just how desperate are all of the media to explain just why this wouldn't be 'bottling it' when they're always so happy to apply that term to Spurs?  They've been top all bloody season.
  • I still think there are twists and turns to come. I bet Man City don’t win all their remaining games. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    I still think there are twists and turns to come. I bet Man City don’t win all their remaining games. 
    They no longer need to.
  • edited April 2023
    MrOneLung said:
    I still think there are twists and turns to come. I bet Man City don’t win all their remaining games. 
    They no longer need to.
    City will have to win all their other games if they only draw with Arsenal and if they lose then winning the rest might well not be enough. The one thing that Arsenal have in their favour is that they do only have those six games left - City could have double that and an injury or two in that time, especially to Haaland and/or KDB, would tip the balance. 
  • edited April 2023
    Good start for Spurs 🙄

Correction... An excellent start
  • Spurs being spurs 
  • Presuming Newcastle win this difficult to see anyone else breaking into the current top 4.