Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Vardy equalises for Leicester, massive goal for both sides
  • Sounds like Leeds tried to defend a 1-0 lead for too long, so often a mistake.
  • Leicester deserved to draw and hit the net 3 times but two Offsides cost them the 3 points. 
    I don't understand Zonal marking at times, when Bamford's not marked at the back post but fortunately for Leicester he missed.
  • Awful, awful miss by Bamford
  • Leeds play Bournemouth away next which i feel is a must win for them now, as after that they play Man City, Newcastle, West ham and Spurs. In their current form i can't see more than 4 points from those last 4 games.

So they don't beat Bournemouth they're going to end up on around 34-35 points which is going to be tough to survive on.
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Leeds play Bournemouth away next which i feel is a must win for them now, as after that they play Man City, Newcastle, West ham and Spurs. In their current form i can't see more than 4 points from those last 4 games.

So they don't beat Bournemouth they're going to end up on around 34-35 points which is going to be tough to survive on.
    Bing Bong.  This is a patient annoucement.  Leeds United, Dr Tottenham will see you now in Consulting Room 1.
    Yeah that's the game i can see them winning (and they will likely need to). City and Newcastle lose, West ham away 1 point, Spurs at home 3 points.
  • Sadly Leeds being shit might save Everton
  • Really looking forward to tonight's game at the Ethiad.
    Rarely interested in watching a game that doesn't involve Spurs but who wouldn't want to watch the two best footballing teams in the country right now going hells bells at each other.  Should be an absolute cracker.
    I've been impressed with Arteta and Arsenal this season.  Really didn't think they'd still be in contention by now.  Have to say, if I had to pick a team of the year, I think they'd be more Arsenal players in it than most.

Of course, I hope hope they get stuffed and Haaland & Co gives them nightmares, that goes without saying!

I've probably put the mockers on it and it will be a drab 0-0 but just cant see it.
  • funny how the Arsenal fans wanted Arteta gone last season

• Sponsored links:

• 3-0 city, haaland with a brace
  • This is going to be a long, long night for the gooners 
  • What a lovely strike
  • Forest miss a penalty. 
  • Ludicrous control from Haaland, superb finish from De Bruyne
  • Brilliant goal that.
  • Pep has played a blinder here, haaland playing so deep and they can't cope
  • Oh cool, having an ineluctable wrecking-ball of a team winning the EPL every season is really exciting, but imagine it with Jude Bellingham in the side! Wow, that'd be even more exciting! I love oil money and gross financial imbalance! Hooray! Fuck football
  • Leuth said:
    Oh cool, having an ineluctable wrecking-ball of a team winning the EPL every season is really exciting, but imagine it with Jude Bellingham in the side! Wow, that'd be even more exciting! I love oil money and gross financial imbalance! Hooray! Fuck football
    Positive, especially if Jude goes there, is getting English players used to winning things ahead of the euros. Only saka really plays for England from Arsenal. 
  • Leuth said:
    Oh cool, having an ineluctable wrecking-ball of a team winning the EPL every season is really exciting, but imagine it with Jude Bellingham in the side! Wow, that'd be even more exciting! I love oil money and gross financial imbalance! Hooray! Fuck football
    Positive, especially if Jude goes there, is getting English players used to winning things ahead of the euros. Only saka really plays for England from Arsenal. 
    And Bellingham being coached daily with grealish, Forden, stones and walker by Pep
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    I can't honestly give a solitary shit tbh. Even if Pep quits they'll employ the best replacement by simply paying the best guy more than anyone else can. They'll sign the best players at all levels, they'll have a huge and highly functional squad and they'll keep fucking winning everything. It's boring as fuck. It was boring years ago. It's REALLY boring now. Newcastle will be their little friend pottering alongside and finishing second. It's tremendously unexciting. 
  • This isn't even like United under Ferguson. That was still volatile, unpredictable, thrilling, at times close to madness, and mostly done with Nicky Butt in the squad. This is something else entirely. This is optimisation on a limitless budget. If it resembles anything we've seen, it's the Abramovich/Mourinho dreamteam, except much more optimised
  • edited April 2023
    Forest just taken the lead.

Southampton, Everton & Leicester current bottom three.
  • It's not as one sided, but it's starting to become like France or Germany, where one team dominates. Likely to be 5 out of 6 for City, and it took a brilliant Liverpool team to beat them, one which has fallen off since then
  • Very surprised to see VAR give City’s second goal.

• Leuth said:
    Rather they win it than Arsenal though 
  • Forest 3-1` up and out of the bottom 3
  • I'm about 80% what Leuth said and 20% admiring of an exceptionally well oiled machine. You can pay huge money and not get this quality
  • Brentford 2 0 up at Chelsea