Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• edited April 2023
    Palace v West ham is a decent watch for the neutral. I'm neutral as I don't like either team.

Zonal marking is poor when forwards are totally unmarked by the six yard box.
    Zaha scores a tap in.
  • I dislike Palace more obviously, but they are safe, whereas West Ham could still go down, and it would be really funny to see them playing in the Championship in the London Stadium

In reality, I think WH are safe also, and will get a win sometime to reach 37 points which will be enough
  • edited April 2023
    Palace v West Ham match delayed by 15 minutes. Because the season ticket card reader doesn't work. Never happened when you used to tear off a ticket from your book. Technology eh!!!!
    Gotta hand it to Roy, looking like another win for Palace......4-3 now so maybe not.
  • Jeff Stelling is leaving Sky Sports after 30 years at the end of May. For real this time. 
  • Brighton absolutely spanking Wolves
  • Brighton absolutely spanking Wolves
    Playing some good stuff according to the R5L reporter.
  • I dislike Palace more obviously, but they are safe, whereas West Ham could still go down, and it would be really funny to see them playing in the Championship in the London Stadium

In reality, I think WH are safe also, and will get a win sometime to reach 37 points which will be enough
    As much as I hate palace, we’re at Center Parcs this weekend and it was funny to see a load of mouthy West Ham wankers getting the hump in the sports bar earlier. Load of the twats wearing kitsz
  • Bournemouth 2-0 up over Leeds already
  • Be good to see Leeds go, their chairman is a cock who denies an independent regulator is needed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leeds are going down. They've conceded 29 goals in their last 9 matches and their run in consists of Man City (A), Newcastle (H), West Ham (A) and Spurs (H). No fight. No hope.
  • Gary O'Neil manager of the season. De Zerbi close second 
  • Leuth said:
    Gary O'Neil manager of the season. De Zerbi close second 
    100%. When you look at Bournemouth’s squad, he has worked a miracle. 
  • It's another embarrassing day at the office for Spurs

2-0 down after 5 minutes
  • Tottenham trying to outdo their first half against Newcastle. I'm very much enjoying their uselessness.
  • Doris the tea lady to be the next interim manager?
  • Leeds have got a tough run in, except Spurs at home last game, they look like going down. Whoever wins tomorrow night should have enough to stay up, although a draw helps neither. My money is on Southampton, Leeds and Everton to go. 
  • edited April 2023
    15 minutes gone, 3-0 to Liverpool and Spurs fans are already queuing outside their team's dressing room for their refund
  • Sponsored links:

• Spurs and Chelsea are beyond parody this season.
  • Leeds have got a tough run in, except Spurs at home last game, they look like going down. Whoever wins tomorrow night should have enough to stay up, although a draw helps neither. My money is on Southampton, Leeds and Everton to go. 
    Sort of game that with no pressure on and their season done, Spurs would go and win 3-0.
  • Spurs and Chelsea are beyond parody this season.
    The fact Spurs are still 5th (for an hour or so at least) is crazy.
  • MrOneLung said:
    3-2 
    14 goals conceded in 4 games...and the 3rd game running where they only start playing when behind
  • Those fans who left after 15 minutes might be regretting doing so now
  • edited April 2023
    Well thats not a bad finish for your first Spurs goal

Nice tribute to the Charlton pigeons with that celebration with Son as well
  • Those fans who left after 15 minutes might be regretting doing so now
    Or possibly not
  • Doing a Spurs!!