Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Shit result for both teams tonight
    It was a good point for Everton as it keeps Leicester within touching distance, especially when they would've been 3-1 down if Maddison had scored. I have a sneaky feeling Everton will now get out of it, their last 2 games are against Wolves and Bournemouth who will both have nothing to play for.

If Everton need a win at a packed Goodison on the last day to survive, then Bournemouth will fold. I remember years ago when Everton beat Wimbledon on the last day to stay up, the atmosphere was something else. Everton fans set fire to the Wimbledon team bus the night before, and some Wimbledon players said they feared what would've happened to them if they'd sent Everton down.
    It was a good point for Everton as it keeps Leicester within touching distance, especially when they would've been 3-1 down if Maddison had scored. I have a sneaky feeling Everton will now get out of it, their last 2 games are against Wolves and Bournemouth who will both have nothing to play for.

If Everton need a win at a packed Goodison on the last day to survive, then Bournemouth will fold. I remember years ago when Everton beat Wimbledon on the last day to stay up, the atmosphere was something else. Everton fans set fire to the Wimbledon team bus the night before, and some Wimbledon players said they feared what would've happened to them if they'd sent Everton down.
    Graham Stuart Scored the penalty to keep them up.

I think there were a lot of suspicions that game was one that Hans Segers was paid to throw, which if true probably helped more than the atmosphere!

I think there were a lot of suspicions that game was one that Hans Segers was paid to throw, which if true probably helped more than the atmosphere!
    Yeah there was but there's 21 other players out there so i don't think he could throw a game on his own. He couldn't do anything about 2 of the Everton goals that day anyway, although the winner was soft which led to the suspicions.
  • Hans Segers arms shrank that day , proper moody 

Recall Graham Stuart scoring.
  • Big Sam will keep Leeds up :-)
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Big Sam will keep Leeds up :-)
    Leeds CEO Angus Kinnear worked with Big Sam at West Ham. Big Sam was the manager who didn’t rate Diego Poyet, even as a youngster. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Feels like he probably won't. They just don't have the players
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    They also have Man City and Newcastle in half their remaining games 
  • masicat said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Leeds CEO Angus Kinnear worked with Big Sam at West Ham. Big Sam was the manager who didn’t rate Diego Poyet, even as a youngster. 
    Probably been proved right, all in all
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Leuth said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    They also have Man City and Newcastle in half their remaining games 
    City is a write off. He might as well just send the kids and spend extra time training the first team for the Newcastle game. They're at home, so if he organises them well, they're capable of getting a new manager bounce. Everton under Dyche beat Arsenal so anything can happen. 
  • Another reason to detest Leeds, as if one were needed. I hope he fails badly.
  • I think Everton, especially with DCL back now might get anything between 4 and 6 points. That could be enough. Southampton are down and despite Leeds recruiting Big Sam, I believe they are too so I am going for Forest to be that third side - one win and just six points from their last 13 matches - and if they don't beat Southampton in their next game then that will seal their fate in my opinion.  
  • If Big Sam had been appointed when Gracia got the job, he might have had a chance, as Leeds have had winnable games in recent weeks.
  • England's greatest manager by win percentage
  • Looking forward to this tonight 
  • Chelsea are clueless.

The money they’ve paid for some of these players is laughable.
  • Incredible how bad Chelsea are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chelsea are so incredibly bad.

If the clueless owner had pulled the trigger on Potter a few weeks earlier, they'd be in serious danger of relegation 
  • Chelsea are so incredibly bad.

If the clueless owner had pulled the trigger on Potter a few weeks earlier, they'd be in serious danger of relegation 
    It's getting to the point it can't be the manager.  I have never seen 4 players sat on there arse in the six yard box after 20 minutes before. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Chelsea are so incredibly bad.

It's getting to the point it can't be the manager.  I have never seen 4 players sat on there arse in the six yard box after 20 minutes before. 
    I have 🙈
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chelsea are so incredibly bad.

I have 🙈
    If you're lucky Pochettino is currently changing his mind.
  • Chelsea look like they could stay out there til next Tuesday and not score. Absolutely no threat at all 
  • Chelsea look like they could stay out there til next Tuesday and not score. Absolutely no threat at all 
    It worked. I needed BTTS for my bet haha
  • Madueke has looked pretty good from what I have seen and deserved that. The rest of them look like they've never seen each other before
  • That Enzo Fernandez is pony. Can’t believe his mob won the World Cup.