Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• edited April 2023
    Shaping up to be a great end to the season.

Title race will go to the wire (assuming City beat Arsenal when they play). 
    At least 3 teams are chasing the other 2 champions league spots (more if Brighton can keep their form going, and Liverpool actually find some form).
    9 teams are involved in a relegation battle.
    The rest can all still get a Europa/Conference league place.

There isn't a single team with nothing to play for.
  • Kane got the player sent off by faking and diving, I hope they look at that and punish him 
    Doucoure raised is hands and made contact with Kanes face. He's an idiot and Kane may have made a bit of a meal of it, but damage already done.
    Damage, lol, I make more contact with my face when I blow my nose. If Doucoure was going to walk because he raised his hands there was no need for Kane to go down like he was shot 
  • edited April 2023
    Kane got the player sent off by faking and diving, I hope they look at that and punish him 
    Doucoure raised is hands and made contact with Kanes face. He's an idiot and Kane may have made a bit of a meal of it, but damage already done.
    Damage, lol, I make more contact with my face when I blow my nose. If Doucoure was going to walk because he raised his hands there was no need for Kane to go down like he was shot 
    Damage - as in Doucoure acting like a cock and raising his hands, meaning he was getting a red. Not actual physical damage to kanes face.
  • We've now had 13 dismissals in the PL this season. That's 3 more than any season in the PL's 31 year history. When short term success and the money associated with staying in the PL/qualifying for the CL is the only thing that matters. 
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65181624

8 match ban for Mitrovic, but will be back for their last 3 games of the season, against Soton, Palace and Man U
  • Following Liverpool's thrashing by City, Klopp has wielded the axe for tonight's game against Chelsea - no TAA, Van Dyck, Robertson, Salah or Gakpo
  • Bloody Palace and that 94th min winner, would have only been a point ahead of 19th as it stands but for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bloody Palace and that 94th min winner, would have only been a point ahead of 19th as it stands but for that.
    They are still well in the battle though
  • Oh FFS Leicester 
  • A good evening for Leeds who win the 6 pointer against Forest, with Leicester and Bournemouth also losing.
  • A good evening for Leeds who win the 6 pointer against Forest, with Leicester and Bournemouth also losing.
    Frustrating!
    really want Leeds to go down
  • The quality of football in the PL is absolute dog pisht.
  • PopIcon said:
    The quality of football in the PL is absolute dog pisht.
    You’ve just watched two average sides regardless of their rep. City and arsenal are miles ahead. Still best league in Europe.
  • edited April 2023
    Leeds deserved to win that, but why the hell are they so afraid of shooting.

Also thought Shelvey had a good game.
  • PopIcon said:
    The quality of football in the PL is absolute dog pisht.
    You’ve just watched two average sides regardless of their rep. City and arsenal are miles ahead. Still best league in Europe.
    I wasn't basing it on tonight's match, the Spurs Everton match was also dire, how many World Class players do Arsenal have? The quality of last years World Cup is a reflection of this, sure it was entertaining, but World class?
  • Sponsored links:

Frustrating!
    You'll have a dilemma at the weekend when Leeds play Palace.
  • edited April 2023
    So who will you be cheering for when Leeds play Palace?

Dilemma - a situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.

• Last 4 meetings between the 2 sides (which included 2 periods of extra time) have all been 0-0.

• Last 4 meetings between the 2 sides (which included 2 periods of extra time) have all been 0-0.
    Maybe they should stop televising this one…
  • edited April 2023
    iaitch said:
    A good evening for Leeds who win the 6 pointer against Forest, with Leicester and Bournemouth also losing.
    Frustrating!
    You'll have a dilemma at the weekend when Leeds play Palace.
    That can’t be a dilemma, surely?
    I’d cheer on anyone against Palace: Leeds, Liverpool, New York Yankees, Max Verstappen, David Warner, Phil Mickelson, ANYONE!
    😉

"In the 19th minute Palace were awarded a penalty when Zaha  tripped dived over Phil Mickelson's putter at the 14th hole."
    Corrected that for you. 😎
  • Leicester looking at bringing in Martin O’Neill.

Surely not….
  • Lampard back to Chelsea as caretaker manager.
  • West Ham losing 2-0 at home to Newcastle. Both goals (from Wilson and Linton respectively) scored by the two players Eddie Howe brought back for the game. He can't do much wrong at the moment.