Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• edited April 2023
    Fantastic defending from Grealish stopping the Salah attack and then seconds later provides the cross for the equaliser. 
    And his celebration for the goal, did someone steal his hubcaps? 
  • Great few minutes from Jack Grealish:
    There is so much space behind TAA who must be under orders to tuck in ? 

• edited April 2023
    The Ref, Simon Hooper is doing well, as both sides are screaming for yellow cards with every challenge.
    Strict ref and we would be 10 v 10 already.
  • The Ref, Simon Hooper is doing well, as both sides are screaming for yellow cards with every challenge.
    He cant win either way though... Bet if it were already 10 vs 10 he'd be accused of making the game all about himself, and ruining what is supposedly one of the better games of the season
  • Is Alverez the 3rd best center foward in the league? 
  • Man City showing why it will go right down to the Wire in the Title race UNLESS Arsenal don't wobble.

Cracking game with the City squad showing its depth.
  • edited April 2023
    The Ref, Simon Hooper is doing well, as both sides are screaming for yellow cards with every challenge.
    He cant win either way though... Bet if it were already 10 vs 10 he'd be accused of making the game all about himself, and ruining what is supposedly one of the better games of the season
    It’s yet another area where big sides benefit. 
    Refs are under huge pressure to manage the bookings in the big games for fear of ruining the  spectacle, so Liverpool and Man City players potentially get less bookings than if it was, say, Forest v Brentford.

Not criticising the ref today, by the way. His reffing has allowed the game to be good.
  • Best Game with an end product for Jack Grealish since his Villa days.

No Arsenal celebrations !
  • Great performance from Grealish, deserved that goal.
    TAA again showing his shortcomings as a defender.
  • Best Game with an end product for Jack Grealish since his Villa days.

No Arsenal celebrations !
    He looks after the ball much better than he did at Villa.  It's not as spectacular but more effective.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2023
  • Come on the Foxes
  • Palace 0-1 Leicester
  • Dare to dream!!
  • Palace should’ve been ahead by half time by all accounts, but that’s the kind of thing that happens when you’re on a terrible run of form.
  • Palace should’ve been ahead by half time by all accounts, but that’s the kind of thing that happens when you’re on a terrible run of form.
    21-shots | 5-on target

Compared to Leicester who have had 3-shots | 2-on target
  • Give up guys...
  • Definitely not now :(
  • 94th minute. Well that’s the taken some of the shine off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fuck off Leicester, hope they go down
  • Probably gonna find a Fox doing a dump in my garden as well tonight

If I do... I'm drop kicking the little fucker like Jonny Wilkinson in the Rugby World Cup
  • Those jammy effing bastards.
  • edited April 2023
    Makes you sick
  • Chelsea this season….the perfect example of a flat track bully.

• Potter on the thinnest of thin ice at Chelsea .. however, he does make some bizarre selections and has no idea what is his best starting eleven
  • It's unbelievable that Villa have got themselves into a position where they could now be just 2 points off 6th place, dumping Chelsea into the bottom half in the process.
  • Probably gonna find a Fox doing a dump in my garden as well tonight

If I do... I'm drop kicking the little fucker like Jonny Wilkinson in the Rugby World Cup
    My dog rolled in fox shit on her walk this morning. Should have seen this as a sign Leicester would screw up.
  • Potter on the thinnest of thin ice at Chelsea .. however, he does make some bizarre selections and has no idea what is his best starting eleven
    Too many players at his disposal. 
  • Brownie12 said:
    Potter on the thinnest of thin ice at Chelsea .. however, he does make some bizarre selections and has no idea what is his best starting eleven
    Too many players at his disposal. 
    And weird signings in January, when what they needed was a decent number 9, not loads of attacking midfielders