Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Arsenal starting to turn it on now. Terrific 2nd goal.
  • That should be curtains.
  • If they'd held on for the win they'd have been third, so are they really that bad?

Also as a couple of Spurs mates have pointed out, he is the one that chooses the tactics and he is the one who picked a weakened side in the cup and they went out to Sheff Utd.

I'd be amazed if he's still there after the international break, pretty sure the players will want him gone. 
    Heard someone describe it as a dressing room that had lost the manager.
  • 3 nil Arsenal. 

Hahahah 
  • 3 more and palace move down 1 place in the table…
    🤞🏼
  • edited March 2023
    Cafc43v3r said:
    If they'd held on for the win they'd have been third, so are they really that bad?

Also as a couple of Spurs mates have pointed out, he is the one that chooses the tactics and he is the one who picked a weakened side in the cup and they went out to Sheff Utd.

I'd be amazed if he's still there after the international break, pretty sure the players will want him gone. 
    Heard someone describe it as a dressing room that had lost the manager.
    My two pennies.

How many games are left now? 9? 10? 11?  cant be many.  Levy wont want to sack him and pay him out...but can he wait now?

I honestly dont think he can wait.

He's driven the bus over the squad then just to make sure, he reversed back and gone over them again.

The football has been dire all season.  Granted we've had players injured and out of form at times but there's no excuse for the style of football.  His refusal to use to Spence and now Danjuma is a joke.  His refusal to drop Sonny who's been playing like a clown most of the season... the list goes on.

Jol, Nuno, AVB, Redknapp were all sacked for less.

I dont see how he can survive and nor should he.

I'd rather have Ryan Mason in charge until the end of the season.

As for FT replacement, heart and head says Poch.  But I dont want it to go sour for him.  He doesn't deserve that.

EDIT) I meant to add, one thing for me that took the absolute biscuit.  82nd min, need a goal at home against AC Milan.  What does he do?  Granted we were down to 10 men but take off right winger who's arguably the most creative player in the side and then replace him with a centre back.  Really?  That alone summed him up.  He should have been sacked then.
  • Eurgh. Spawny consolation goal.
  • Now 4-1
  • Arsenal 69 points, 10 games to go. Man City 61 points, 11 games to go 
  • Palace next six games all against teams below them. Lose them and 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:
    Arsenal 69 points, 10 games to go. Man City 61 points, 11 games to go 
    Ffs the gooner shit cnuts blowing away the cobwebs and doing their best impression of annoying spurs cnuTs 
  • Team / Played / Points / Goal Diff

Palace / 28 / 27 / -16
    Wolves / 28 / 27 / -19
    Leeds / 27 / 26 / -9
    Everton / 28 / 26 / -18
    Forest / 27 / 26 / -27
    Leicester / 27 / 25 / -9
    -
    West Ham / 26 / 24 / -10
    Bournemouth / 27 / 24 / -29
    Southampton / 28 / 23 / -23
  • Just before the World Cup, Palace won 2-1 at West Ham with a 94th minute goal.

If that game had ended 1-1, Palace would be in the bottom three tonight.

That’s how fine the margins are for them now.
  • Let me just savour this... Just a minute...

AH HA HA HA HAH HAHA HA HA HAR!!!  You red n blue cnunts!

• Just before the World Cup, Palace won 2-1 at West Ham with a 94th minute goal.

Would they not be on 25 points if they'd drawn that game?
    Tbh it's immaterial anyway because they won that game.
    No chance palace go down.
  • edited March 2023
    clb74 said:
    Just before the World Cup, Palace won 2-1 at West Ham with a 94th minute goal.

Would they not be on 25 points if they'd drawn that game?
    Tbh it's immaterial anyway because they won that game.
    No chance palace go down.
    West Ham would’ve also been on 25 and have a better goal difference
  • They won't go down.
    There are just too many other sides we are counting on to match or better them.
    I'd love it to be Leeds, West Ham and Palace, but I think it will be Leicester, Bournemouth and Saints (possibly Forest)
  • Never say never
    don’t forget the first premier league season when palace went down on a record 49 points from 42 games 
    I think Oldham won their last 4 to send em down on goal difference and palace lost only 3 of their last 13 league games that season 
    beautifull times 
  • They won't go down.
    I'd love it to be Leeds, West Ham and Palace, but I think it will be Leicester, Bournemouth and Saints (possibly Forest)
    No chance Leicester will go down.
  • There is no doubt in my mind that Palace are one of the worst 3 teams in the league, but they are so spawny they will get out of it somehow.
    The one team I'm convinced will go down is Forest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tragic 

Upon relegation our fans 
    oh we’ll have some new grounds to visit ,we’ll be back before long 
    The Prem is boring 
    Clown shoes 
  • edited March 2023
    They won't go down.
    No chance Leicester will go down.

4th bottom. One point above the bottom 3 and of their last 5 games they have one point which puts them equal worst form with Palace in their last 5 games....
    Or going further back they have 8 points from their last 12 games in a run that includes losing to Southampton and Forest. 
    They stink.
  • They won't go down.
    Every single one one of those sides has bettered Palace over the last 3 months, just need them to continue that trend for another 2 months.
  • Conte gone apparently
  • Liverpool started with confidence and Salah scores; Arsenal fans celebrate.
  • edited April 2023
    Man City with no Haaland, are missing chances.
  • Fantastic defending from Grealish stopping the Salah attack and then seconds later provides the cross for the equaliser.