Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Mo Salah with a shocking penalty 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Come on Bournemouth hang on - only 3 points off Palace if they mange to do so.
  • Come on Bournemouth hang on - only 3 points off Palace if they mange to do so.
    Bottom of the league up to 16th as it stands… and Palace have to play Man City later.
  • Liverpool win ?

9-1 on aggregate!
  • FT 1-0 Bournemouth
  • Wow, what a result. 

That will cause tremors in the dressing rooms of the other strugglers down at the bottom 
  • Gary O'Neil has done an amazing job at Bournemouth and they have a chance of staying up. 
    He deserves to keep the Bournemouth job even if they drop as I can't be the only person who thought they would be well adrift by now.
    I like the pace they have in their team.
  • I imagine Parker now wishes he hadn't whinged about how poor his squad was!
  • Mo Salah with a shocking penalty 🤦🏻‍♂️
    I once took a penalty like that on Blackheath Common. They still haven't found the ball.
  • I love English Football.

Doesnt feel like a big club could beat a massive rival 7-0 one week, and then lose 1-0 to a relegation battler then next, anywhere else.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nothing better than having your 8 match accumulator fucked up by the 1st result ! Ty you poncy scouse twats 😳
  • edited March 2023
    Wow, what a result. 

That will cause tremors in the dressing rooms of the other strugglers down at the bottom 
    Nice start from Everton too

We all know this pressure on Palace will just see the jammy bastards win 1-0 later
  • Everton still 1-0 heading into last 10 mins plus added time. And Leeds have pulled back the deficit against Brighton.

Four points now separating Palace in 12th and Leeds in 19th.
  • Palarse under the cosh, Haaland missed an absolute sitter
  • FFS City, do your job!
  • FFS City, do your job!
    Yep. They cant hit a barn door atm, despite all the chances😡
  • Nice seeing Palace lose but what a soft penalty that is
  • Kyle Walker on to hopefully show a flash of defensive brilliance, and expose their front line.
    Console yourself by thinking of all the penalties Zaha has won by diving.
  • Sponsored links:

• Palace have not won a league home game since before the World Cup.

Soft penalty against Palace is even better. Hope Brighton and Arsenal batter them with a ton of soft penalties.
  • Has the "there's always a team that's too good to go down" cliché been used yet  ;)
    Console yourself by thinking of all the penalties Zaha has won by diving.
    And that Andrew Johnson before him. There's a lot of karma due to palace.
  • 3 games in a row without a shot on target for Palace. 
    Got any evidence of that? 
    That’ll teach me to not open all my unread threads as separate tabs and then take 20 minutes to read them. 
    Who do they think they are....Charlton.
  • Whats happened to Airbo? Not in the Soouthampton squad and not injured according to google. 
    Has he not impressed there?