Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Sounds like Brighton have had 2 goals disallowed for iffy handballs and now they’ve had a clear penalty not given. 

If they don’t get the 3 points those decisions could have a huge impact on their European qualification. 
    Only saw the last hour.
    Thought Wellbeck's goal should have stood tbh.
    It looked like a pen too, dont know why it didnt go VAR.

Spurs were utter shit.  35% possession at WHL is nothing short of disgraceful tbh.  Got massively lucky today.

Brilliant to hear the pro Poch and Levy Out chants ringing round WHL.  
  • Brighton should have had 2 penalties. Pointless having VAR if they are going to miss blatant offences.
    Oh , but it's not VAR that's the problem .......

Apparently. 

*shrugs
  • Looking like an absolute masterclass from Villa to get Unai Emery. The guy has won trophies pretty much everywhere he's gone and he's made Gerrard look like a total clown since taking over and turning Villa into a top 6 side.
  • Looking like an absolute masterclass from Villa to get Unai Emery. The guy has won trophies pretty much everywhere he's gone and he's made Gerrard look like a total clown since taking over and turning Villa into a top 6 side.
    Seems to have flown completely under the radar as well, now above Brighton and Brentford in the table who seem to get all the plaudits.

They have won 35 points out of 51 since Emery took over which is Top 4 form really and even better when you consider how poor they were under Gerrard before he left.
  • edited April 2023
    I still think Man City will win the Premier League and Notts County will win the National League in a photo finish !
    The pressure on Arsenal and Wrexham in the run in from the Melling road. Can Arsenal stay and can Wrexham carry the top weight in their respective races ?
  • Come on Leeds 
    Beat the stripy virgins 
  • Never thought in a million years I’d be saying “come on Leeds!”
    YUCK?🤨
  • Feck sake Leeds... that should be 1-0!!
  • Dirty Leeds!
  • Sponsored links:

• Good. Keep 'em coming Leeds.  Would love to see Palace get absolutely whacked.
    Bottom 3 in PL look bereft at the moment but if Palace lost today and v Everton they would likely fall to 4/5 bottom and have the confidence punched out of them which would be nice to see.
  • This feels like Leeds vs Sam Johnstone.

It'll be 1-1 at any minute
  • edited April 2023
    This feels like Leeds vs Sam Johnstone.

It'll be 1-1 at any minute
    Well 15mins... they've barely been in the bloody game
  • Argh, Palace doing a Golfie 
  • edited April 2023
    Fucking useless Leeds, they had so many chances in the first half!!
  • 1-3 ffs 10 seasons on the spin ffs or something for them cnuts 

• Shit a brick.😡
  • Just hope they decide to rehire Frank de Boer in the summer
  • Sponsored links:

• Justifying the decision to replace Vieira with Hodgson 
  • Oh piss off!!
  • 1-4 now, entirely predictable. 
  • Shambolic second half from Leeds
  • WTF is that defending!!
  • WTF is that defending!!
    They deserve to go down defending like that
  • I would like to remove my earlier postings implying that Hodgson was well past it and his return would be a disaster for Palace!
  • Had a feeling palace would win today and i got 3/1 odds on it , very generous odds